• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to Amazon wallet load and then bank transfer/cc billpay via Amazon wallet UPI -

You can also recharge Paytm fastag on Cred through credit card, no charges,

Another option is simpl app - first time bill payment also offer 10% upto 100 (you can repay through credit cards).

Cap. - per month only Rs10,000 via 3rd party apps.

Note - you can also apply for Paytm fastag through Bike RC (No car need).
cred has started charge 1.5% on fastag reacharge via CC

Stopped showing option to load via freecharge or airtel wallet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221107-225741_Pencilton.jpg
    Screenshot_20221107-225741_Pencilton.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 22

Another option is simpl app - first time bill payment also offer 10% upto 100 (you can repay through credit cards).

where can I apply fastag through bike RC ,not seeing anything about bike in Paytm app ,they are only saying about 4 wheel car/jeep

I use Cred. It charges 2% for fastag recharge through credit card. But sometimes there will be offer.

U will receive in 3-5 working days...
Can you please break down how it works for someone who doesn't even own a vehicle:
1. On paytm, purchase a new fast tag by providing some random registration cert, pdf copy.

2.Pay 350 and they say they will give 100 back. So essentially you end up with 250 in the fast tag. (Or
does 250 also come to the wallet later I don't understand)

3. Once you get the fast tag, recharge it via cred, etc but all the funds you add get directly added yo the paytm wallet and can be used like regular wallet funds? Pls can you confirm?

I use Cred. It charges 2% for fastag recharge through credit card. But sometimes there will be offer.
Currently, Paytm fastag recharge is free on Cred using credit cards.

Stopped showing option to load via freecharge or airtel wallet.
Sometimes pencilton removed wallet option then again wallet option will back after few hours or after 12 AM.

Can you please break down how it works for someone who doesn't even own a vehicle:
1. On paytm, purchase a new fast tag by providing some random registration cert, pdf copy.

2.Pay 350 and they say they will give 100 back. So essentially you end up with 250 in the fast tag. (Or

3. Once you get the fast tag, recharge it via cred, etc but all the funds you add get directly added yo the paytm wallet and can be used like regular wallet funds? Pls can you confirm?

1) Random ? you need to submit your Bike rc

2) sometimes paytm offer 100% free fastag

3) Yes.

Th
Currently, Paytm fastag recharge is free on Cred using credit cards.

Sometimes pencilton removed wallet option then again wallet option will back after few hours or after 12 AM.

1) Random ? you need to submit your Bike rc

2) sometimes paytm offer 100% free fastag

3) Yes.
Thanks. Can you answer #2 also? They say they deduct 350 total and will refund 100 back and load 250 to the fast tag. Where does the 250 really go? Back to wallet? So essentially I pay 350 and get 350 back in the same wallet?

Th
Thanks. Can you answer #2 also? They say they deduct 350 total and will refund 100 back and load 250 to the fast tag. Where does the 250 really go? Back to wallet? So essentially I pay 350 and get 350 back in the same wallet?
Ya but I am not seeing any 100 cashback offer.

Great. Go ahead apply paytm fastag, why you are wastng your time to read my msg. 😜😜
I jumped the gun last night and applied even before understanding the complete process. Lol. I don't even have a vehicle just did Google image search and from page 7 picked a random photo of rc I liked. Let's see how it goes.

I jumped the gun last night and applied even before understanding the complete process. Lol. I don't even have a vehicle just did Google image search and from page 7 picked a random photo of rc I liked. Let's see how it goes.
oh is paytm that much blind.....hope RBI will not release their ban easily haha

Babaji 2 queries:
How much I can rotate via paytm fastag per month if full kyc user
When we recharge paytm fastag what’s the pg name during otp
When I do from cred it some dreamplug technologies... And its per paytm fastag 10000 per month via 3rd party recharge... One paytm wallet can be associated with multiple fastag

U just need vehicle number... Upload anything in pdf instead of rc... 250 will be locked in fastag balance... When u will close the fastag it will be refunded... And yes.. Upto 10000 per month recharge from cred it will directly come to wallet and transfer it to bank account for free

Back