• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card to Amazon wallet load and then bank transfer/cc billpay via Amazon wallet UPI -

No use, all are fools. I have parent and kid account. Parent account was blocked one month ago, So I used kid's account to add money using Ola money/Ace card and got 4% cashback.

When I tried to add money, if ola payment option not available, I used to cancel that transaction. I did many times like this and this was the main reason to block account
They fixed my issue twice after contacting them on WhatsApp.

Amazon pay wallet to bank transfer monthly limit is 30k to merchant + 30k to user. As, I am unable to transfer after that.
It's not unlimited.
@Abhishek012 @Batmanbaba @Wealth is my birth right! @zealot
Amazon recently again changed Amazon wallet UPI limit to 30k, effective from 28th or 29th December, 2022 but some selected users still send money/merchant UPI pay more than 30k.

See here limit again changed - https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202135170

@amit
@Wealth is my birth right!
@Tosh
@zealot
@Batmanbaba

While trying to load to Amazon anyone facing the issue that the page never goes to Transcorp. It says directing but again comes back to the cards page in Amazon without even going for the OTP. Not able to load because of this. Anyone facing / faced this? Any solutions?

While trying to load to Amazon anyone facing the issue that the page never goes to Transcorp. It says directing but again comes back to the cards page in Amazon without even going for the OTP. Not able to load because of this. Anyone facing / faced this? Any solutions?
Simple solution - delete your saved card and add again and retry or after delete your saved card, next time transaction without save your card.

No. Not added. Have only one Amazon account which I use for family. I did what Abhishek suggested above, i.e. delete and add back and it is working for the time being. Maybe saving the card has its issues.
Same happened to me, I added pencilton card to two accounts and transacted. Later it stopped working in one account and working perfectly in another account. Later I deleted card and tried, it worked

Amazon recently again changed Amazon wallet UPI limit to 30k, effective from 28th or 29th December, 2022 but some selected users still send money/merchant UPI pay more than 30k.

See here limit again changed - https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202135170

@amit
@Wealth is my birth right!
@Tosh
@zealot
@Batmanbaba
But I think we can create link via Paytm Merchant after ₹30k limit is over and pay via Amazon Pay Balance UPI Id upto ₹100k per month.
I haven't verified it yet, but someone can verify and comment...

No. Not added. Have only one Amazon account which I use for family. I did what Abhishek suggested above, i.e. delete and add back and it is working for the time being. Maybe saving the card has its issues.
This is card tokenization problem. Many visa/master/RuPay card users are facing this issue.

Sometimes your saved token number is broken or getting some technical issues on saved card token number that's why card otp page is not open.

Just delete your saved card token and create a new one or after delete your saved card, start a new transaction without save your card.

@Life_style

Any other platform to load without charges?
Spark money is good option because it provides transfer through UPI. But they open the deposit money for short time, except that time, you can't load spark account. Spark supports DC and major wallets for loading.

Those new age apps may introduce UPI like Spark.

Back