• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Delhi T3 Domestic Lounge

joshmas

TF Buzz
I came to know through some twitter users that Encalm has started the new lounge at Delhi T3 Domestic. Has anyone used it, what cards are being allowed now? I am flying Vistara Business in a few weeks and hence wanted to know if I am eligible or does Vistara send its Platinum and Gold customers, and people who fly business to Dilli Streat. Please suggest

chandutla

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I came to know through some twitter users that Encalm has started the new lounge at Delhi T3 Domestic. Has anyone used it, what cards are being allowed now? I am flying Vistara Business in a few weeks and hence wanted to know if I am eligible or does Vistara send its Platinum and Gold customers, and people who fly business to Dilli Streat. Please suggest
Used last week. Looks all cards which has lounge acess are accepted (except AMEX any type). I have checked with Magnus and Diners, both worked

upnorth85

TF Buzz
Used last week. Looks all cards which has lounge acess are accepted (except AMEX any type). I have checked with Magnus and Diners, both worked
I get complementary Priority Pass through my Amex Platinum charge card. Does this lounge accept PP?

SUCHI51

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
WhatsApp Image 2023-02-03 at 09.20.17.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-02-03 at 09.20.16.jpeg was at T3 Delhi yesterday morning - at 930AM - had time on hands - so decided to check out the encalm lounge. It was crazy - a queue of almost 50 people waiting to get in, the lounge was not allowing entry - putting up notices that it is full and a wait time of 30 minutes before they start entry again. IMHO, Lounges today are the most crowded area in an airport- thanks to all the free access. You could see the line waiting from the ground floor.
View attachment d0baecf5-7423-4590-b4d0-6bc0296d5811.mp4
Thankfully- Vistara still uses Dilli Streat !!

Krishna1905

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
used Magnus Card on Feb18th early morning around 2 AM, one of the bigger lounges, thank god less crowded at that time

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
If you are flying vistara business you can use the vistara lounge which is near to the vistara gates .

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Complementary meal at Dilli Streat for Vistara Business Class Passengers (that was till the time Plaza PL was closed and Encalm wasn't operational yet).
TBH, I am quite happy with this Dilli Street arrangement. If you tell the guy on counter, they will customize the complimentary meal to anything. My favorite is Aloo-tiki Chaat with Fresh lime soda;)

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Or get Vistara Gold through the Axis VI card and get access to this even while flying economy. ;)
I am a Silver anyway (Axis VS card). So, I still have one upgrade voucher. I generally get entitlement for Premium Economy and never personally felt the need for business on domestic flights, so Vistara Infinite didn't make much sense for me.

Last edited: