• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did IndusInd Bank Amex Celesta Credit Card provide all the benefits which American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card have ?

what benefits are you exactly asking about?
if you are talking about network based offers then yes possibly
but benefits such as milestone benefit no
Hotel Memberships, Unlimited Amex Lounges, Unlimited Priority Pass Lounges, Dining Benefits like complimentary meals offers at 5 star hotels, Supplementary Cards ................

Hotel Memberships, Unlimited Amex Lounges, Unlimited Priority Pass Lounges, Dining Benefits like complimentary meals offers at 5 star hotels, Supplementary Cards ................
first of all amex plat travel doesnt have access to amex lounge let alone unlimited
secondly hotel membership is also not there
i think you have mistaken the benefits of platinum charge card with platinum travel card

first of all amex plat travel doesnt have access to amex lounge let alone unlimited
secondly hotel membership is also not there
i think you have mistaken the benefits of platinum charge card with platinum travel card
Oh, somebody told me that we can use the IndusInd Celesta Credit Card in Amex Lounges too.

Okay, then there is a chance that it can be any lounge. So, either I have to confirm from the AMEX lounge or somebody who is already using the same card can tell us.
nope
i have used amex plat reserve at amex lounge in mumbai
the guy at the desk confirmed only 6 cards are given entry inside the lounge
amex plat reserve
amex plat charge
amex black
amex plat corporate
amex plat buinsess
amex black corporate

I was traveling today from T3, IGI, Delhi and wanted to try the IndusInd Celestra AMEX credit card in the AMEX Lounge. Unfortunately, it was closed for renovation and will be opened on 4-5th Oct.

Few people told me that AMEX Lounge will not accept the IndusInd Celestra AMEX credit card. But as per the Celesta Care, The Centurion lounge ( AMEX lounge ) accepts celesta cards.

I will update you all once I try it myself. Hope for the best ;) .

I was traveling today from T3, IGI, Delhi and wanted to try the IndusInd Celestra AMEX credit card in the AMEX Lounge. Unfortunately, it was closed for renovation and will be opened on 4-5th Oct.

Few people told me that AMEX Lounge will not accept the IndusInd Celestra AMEX credit card. But as per the Celesta Care, The Centurion lounge ( AMEX lounge ) accepts celesta cards.

I will update you all once I try it myself. Hope for the best ;) .
I had visited amex lounge in mumbai on amex reserve and they have kept a banner there which shows all the eligible cards allowed.
There was no mention of celesta.
Did you take it in writing from celesta team?

I had visited amex lounge in mumbai on amex reserve and they have kept a banner there which shows all the eligible cards allowed.
There was no mention of celesta.
Did you take it in writing from celesta team?
Yes, I remember that you have told me that AMEX lounge didn't accept Celestra Card. And I asked Celesta CC yesterday in the morning only. No, I have not taken anything in writing from them.

Back