• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DigiSmart Card getting discontinued !!

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Folks,

Recently I connected with Standard Chartered customer care to request waiver of annual fees for my Titanium Card (which got processed successfully) I have been told by agent that I shall upgrade my DigiSmart card to higher variant since the card has been discontinued by the bank & will not be available post card expiry.

This card has some unique benefits for OLA & Myntra discounts, I don't know why bank has decided to discontinue this underdog card.
On the website, option to apply for this card has been removed as well.

Bank will be promoting only Smart credit card going forward. I wish if bank can reverse the decision to discontinue this card.

kvndsz512

TF Select
VIP Lounge
but if u already hold they will send same card when it is expired mostly thats how all banks operate... maybe they wont be issuing to new customers ... talk to another agent or drop mail and see or ask bank officials once if u have a branch near by or if ur in contact with anyone

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Folks,

Recently I connected with Standard Chartered customer care to request waiver of annual fees for my Titanium Card (which got processed successfully) I have been told by agent that I shall upgrade my DigiSmart card to higher variant since the card has been discontinued by the bank & will not be available post card expiry.

This card has some unique benefits for OLA & Myntra discounts, I don't know why bank has decided to discontinue this underdog card.
On the website, option to apply for this card has been removed as well.

Bank will be promoting only Smart credit card going forward. I wish if bank can reverse the decision to discontinue this card.
It will be replaced by Smart Credit card post current card expiry. In past I had Landmarks credit card which was discontinued and replaced by DigiSmart credit card by the bank on renewal.

harmonizer97

TF Buzz
Not sure if someone has reported this already, but I am able to get 10% discount upto 150, 5 times a calendar month on Zomato and 20% discount upto 700, once a calendar month on Myntra using my SC Smart credit card, even though these are Digismart’s USPs.

Is someone else with a Smart CC able to replicate this?

krishc

TF Ace
Not sure if someone has reported this already, but I am able to get 10% discount upto 150, 5 times a calendar month on Zomato and 20% discount upto 700, once a calendar month on Myntra using my SC Smart credit card, even though these are Digismart’s USPs.

Is someone else with a Smart CC able to replicate this?
yes zomato and blinkit, I'm using
Myntra I don't use, can't comment
got the idea of trying from CRED
as CRED tokenized the card as Di*iS*art instead of simply S*art
P.S. - need to keep this from then ba*k's eyes, otherwise they'll patch

harmonizer97

TF Buzz
yes zomato and blinkit, I'm using
Myntra I don't use, can't comment
got the idea of trying from CRED
as CRED tokenized the card as Di*iS*art instead of simply S*art
P.S. - need to keep this from then ba*k's eyes, otherwise they'll patch
Same, even I saw CRED showing it as Digismart, maybe something to do with the BINs. Let's hope they don't find and patch this one. The Myntra offer is the best one out there.