• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dilemma to get Airtel Axis Card.

Amit_

TF Select
I am regularly getting whatsapp msg and sms to apply for airtel axis credit card from last 2 months. But I already have axis ace & axis flipkart card. My monthly bills including gas, electricity, dth, jio broadband & mob. Recharge are around 4500 to 5000 Rs.

I am not able to spend 2 lakh annualy to wave off annual fee on both cards. Limit of both cards are 1,50,000.

I have not applied yet. Should i go for this card.

Last edited:
I am regularly getting whatsapp msg and sms to apply for airtel axis credit card from last 2 months. But I already have axis ace & axis flipkart card. My monthly bills including gas, electricity, dth, jio broadband & mob. Recharge are around 4500 to 5000 Rs.?

I am not able to spend 2 lakh annualy to wave off annual fee on both cards. Limit of both cards are 1,50,000.

I have not applied yet. Should i go for this card.
You should definitely go for it. Even by paying one month's bill or doing a recharge the card will be effectively free.

take it, if you utility bills combined(except Airtel) is more than 6000.
eg. electricity bill 4000
you will get 200 on axis ace but on. airtel you will get 300.
after you get 300 do all other utility bill payment via ACE.

Go for it,

Airtel Network (DTH, Mobile, Fiber) 25 % - 300 rs per month

Utility payment - 10 % - 300 rs per month

Siggy , Big basket and other -- 10 % ---> 500 rs.

I am regularly getting whatsapp msg and sms to apply for airtel axis credit card from last 2 months.
Please share these whatsapp & sms screenshots of how they promote this card as pre-approved.

I really want this card for my family member they also have an account in Axis but not any previous card & good CIBIL Score and in the Airtel Thanks app This card also shows

But I want these SMS from Airtel so I can apply without rejection

Do you have a savings account in the Axis Bank?

Please share these whatsapp & sms screenshots of how they promote this card as pre-approved.

I really want this card for my family member they also have an account in Axis but not any previous card & good CIBIL Score and in the Airtel Thanks app This card also shows

There you go.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230520_105417_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230520_105417_WhatsApp.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 55

Yes I have savings account in Axis Bank.

Back