• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does opening an Axis Priority account guarantee an AXIS Privilege credit card?

0xShailesh

TF Select

I am self employed with a good credit history. But never got an axis card for some reason (tried 7 times, with card to card and ITR).

I am self employed with a good credit history. But never got an axis card for some reason (tried 7 times, with card to card and ITR).
Its not guaranteed but atleast bank will not deny if you have good credit history. In most cases, bank itself would send pre-approved offer if everything is alright.

Yes ... If your Cibil is good, RM competent. I got my first Axis CC, FYF Privilege, via Axis priority account.

Bro i think we are in same boat. but as per my experience, if your credit score is 750+ and you maintain good MAB and do regular transactions then banks will provice cc for sure. Whenever banks rejects my card, i just open a premium account and it gives me card in 3 to 4 months. I am gonna apply for axis via card to card and if they reject then I'll go with priority account.

Bro i think we are in same boat. but as per my experience, if your credit score is 750+ and you maintain good MAB and do regular transactions then banks will provice cc for sure. Whenever banks rejects my card, i just open a premium account and it gives me card in 3 to 4 months. I am gonna apply for axis via card to card and if they reject then I'll go with priority account.
But beware before opening account in Axis just for getting CC. They levy unnecessary consolidated charges. If you have other use cases of that Account then its okay.
This is why I didn't opened Burgundy account with them as well.

Any update bro? You got anything?
yea bro, I did open an account around 2 months ago, my RM asked the credit card department to apply for the privilege card. But unfortunately it was declined. And I just stopped using that account. However my RM open an SIP on axis business mutual fund, I think 2 SIP was deducted, then about 2 weeks ago out of a blue moon I got a call from the credit card department stating I might be eligible for the card. The person guided me on the call, and asked me to apply for an Axis Flipkart card on axis mobile app, which I did and it was approved instantly with a limit of 75k. I got the card, and after calling customer care they gave me another card which is Axis Aura. So yea, I got it, indirectly.

yea bro, I did open an account around 2 months ago, my RM asked the credit card department to apply for the privilege card. But unfortunately it was declined. And I just stopped using that account. However my RM open an SIP on axis business mutual fund, I think 2 SIP was deducted, then about 2 weeks ago out of a blue moon I got a call from the credit card department stating I might be eligible for the card. The person guided me on the call, and asked me to apply for an Axis Flipkart card on axis mobile app, which I did and it was approved instantly with a limit of 75k. I got the card, and after calling customer care they gave me another card which is Axis Aura. So yea, I got it, indirectly.
One more thing, I just had around 1,500 rupees on this account, stopped maintaining the balance, now will close it when they remove me from priority.

any experience about standard chartered bank about opening a bank account and getting cc

Bro banks usually takes 3-6 months for pre-approved offers. but you just stopped maintaining in two months then how can you expect pre- aprroved offer?

Back