• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does Tata Neu Infinity gives neu coins for insurance renewal?

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have to renew my annual health, life and vehicle insurance. Total amount for all 3 is about 50k
I have DCB so gyftr, amazon shopping voucher is the option.
But wanted to know if I pay the renewal amount of the insurance via upi using neu Infinity, will get the 1.5% neu coins or is that excluded?

I have to renew my annual health, life and vehicle insurance. Total amount for all 3 is about 50k
I have DCB so gyftr, amazon shopping voucher is the option.
But wanted to know if I pay the renewal amount of the insurance via upi using neu Infinity, will get the 1.5% neu coins or is that excluded?
Pls be aware that there are caps on the usage for insurance payment -
1. The NeuCoins for Insurance Spends will be capped at 2,000 NeuCoins per day
2. Fair usage policy only allows 50k in spends per month as the limit for 5% cash back
1705152441201.png

I made insurance payment on dec 3rd but i got only 1.5x neu coins instead of 5x neu coins. I paid using tata neu infinitiy card through tata neu app. Below is the statement and can someone clarify what am i missing here? In the attached screenshot, i made two bill payments highlighted in yellow. First one is act fiber payment and other one is LIC payment. I'm expecting 5x new coins for bill payments but i dont see them in statement.

Attachments

• tata_neu_bonus_coins_summary.PNG
    tata_neu_bonus_coins_summary.PNG
    27.5 KB · Views: 84
  • neu_payments_lic.png
    neu_payments_lic.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 85
I made insurance payment on dec 3rd but i got only 1.5x neu coins instead of 5x neu coins. I paid using tata neu infinitiy card through tata neu app. Below is the statement and can someone clarify what am i missing here? In the attached screenshot, i made two bill payments highlighted in yellow. First one is act fiber payment and other one is LIC payment. I'm expecting 5x new coins for bill payments but i dont see them in statement.
5% is 1.5% as base and 3.5% as additional.
You have got 1.5% for both transactions as mentioned next to them.
And you have got additional 3.5% for the transaction amouting 4130 only (#4 of Bonus Neu coins summary).

Better to check with bank why bonus 3.5% for LIC payment transaction is not credited. Hope you have not used the UPI mistakenly for this transaction.

5% is 1.5% as base and 3.5% as additional.
You have got 1.5% for both transactions as mentioned next to them.
And you have got additional 3.5% for the transaction amouting 4130 only (#4 of Bonus Neu coins summary).

Better to check with bank why bonus 3.5% for LIC payment transaction is not credited. Hope you have not used the UPI mistakenly for this transaction.
You are absolutely right bro. Missed neu coins for insurance payment (3.5% of 7703=269.6~270), credited in this month statement.. :) 1706868275857.png

From the statement in email it seems that beyond 25K you won't be getting option to pay using Neu card.
I had seen this issue with two of my LIC premiums (32k and 80K), I was not getting option to pay using any CC.
I paid one premium of 27k+ this month. 2nd policy premium payment is not giving me cc option and even no upi option on my infinity cc.

Back