• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Editing Salary Slip for Bank Credit Card Application - Is it Acceptable?

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I would like to seek some clarification regarding an aspect of bank credit card applications. Specifically, I have a query related to the possibility of editing a salary slip to meet the minimum income requirement set by the bank.

Suppose I am interested in obtaining a credit card from a particular bank, and their minimum monthly salary requirement for the card is 90K. However, my current salary falls short at 50K.

My question is whether it is permissible or advisable to edit the salary amount on the slip to show a higher income and submit it to the bank as part of my credit card application. I understand that altering official documents is generally regarded as unethical, but I am curious if anyone has encountered similar situations or has insights to share.

In practice, do banks typically verify the authenticity of the salary slip through other means, or is it possible to get away with such modifications? I am concerned about potential consequences and wish to approach this matter responsibly.

I sincerely appreciate any guidance, advice, or personal experiences that forum members can share regarding this topic.

I would like to seek some clarification regarding an aspect of bank credit card applications. Specifically, I have a query related to the possibility of editing a salary slip to meet the minimum income requirement set by the bank.

Suppose I am interested in obtaining a credit card from a particular bank, and their minimum monthly salary requirement for the card is 90K. However, my current salary falls short at 50K.

My question is whether it is permissible or advisable to edit the salary amount on the slip to show a higher income and submit it to the bank as part of my credit card application. I understand that altering official documents is generally regarded as unethical, but I am curious if anyone has encountered similar situations or has insights to share.

In practice, do banks typically verify the authenticity of the salary slip through other means, or is it possible to get away with such modifications? I am concerned about potential consequences and wish to approach this matter responsibly.

I sincerely appreciate any guidance, advice, or personal experiences that forum members can share regarding this topic.
Genuine Reply :-
Yes..You Can Edit and kafi log aisa karte bhi hai....But As you aware that its Illegal then agar Future me kutch issue hota hai to Bank aapke againts Action le sakti hai aur sirf ek hi Evence kafi hai...

So..Better hai Aap Sahi RM ko approach karo...bcoz RM ka internal contacts hota hai to wo Approve ho jata hai...

Genuine Reply :-
Yes..You Can Edit and kafi log aisa karte bhi hai....But As you aware that its Illegal then agar Future me kutch issue hota hai to Bank aapke againts Action le sakti hai aur sirf ek hi Evence kafi hai...

So..Better hai Aap Sahi RM ko approach karo...bcoz RM ka internal contacts hota hai to wo Approve ho jata hai...
prefect, really very good advice.

prefect, really very good advice.
Agar Aapka us bank me Premium Acount hai to aapke RM ko Push karo...Wo Easily Approval Dila dega...
bcoz aap FD, Mutual Fund aisa investment karte ho to aapke RM ko benefit milta hai..

Approval Actually Aapke Relaionship pe Depend karta hai..baki Minimum Criteria jaisa kutch nahi hota..

wo Customer to Customer Vary karta hai..

Agar Aapka us bank me Premium Acount hai to aapke RM ko Push karo...Wo Easily Approval Dila dega...
bcoz aap FD, Mutual Fund aisa investment karte ho to aapke RM ko benefit milta hai..

Approval Actually Aapke Relaionship pe Depend karta hai..baki Minimum Criteria jaisa kutch nahi hota..

wo Customer to Customer Vary karta hai..
Smjha

Section 463 of IPC:
Whoever commits forgery, intending that the document or electronic record forged shall be used for the purpose of cheating, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine.

You yourself take a call if the credit card is as important as to commit a criminal act and risk prison.
I think papa ji has made it crystal clear for you now 🤣

All Banks' snitch might have seen this post. :ROFLMAO:
Bro its a common thing. Many people do. Mujhe khud axis ke cc agent ne bola 5l bana do edit karke main LTF magnus dila dunga. That over phone which i could have recorded. The agents make extra money by getting approval of people who wouldn't get credit cards otherwise. But what's wrong is wrong and the gains are not worth of doing it

Bro its a common thing. Many people do. Mujhe khud axis ke cc agent ne bola 5l bana do edit karke main LTF magnus dila dunga. That over phone which i could have recorded. The agents make extra money by getting approval of people who wouldn't get credit cards otherwise. But what's wrong is wrong and the gains are not worth of doing it
I've seen a YouTube video where a guy edited his cc statement of 50k to 5L and He got Axis Magnus :ROFLMAO: . Now he has deleted that video.

true

Back