• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Elections impact on the Market as was discussed yesterday..

For what it is worth..

Bro taking your advice, if I try to cut through the noise here, this seems unlikely happening, & more of a IT cell dude spreading unfounded news without proper references. Searching these texts reveals exact same template by many, like this:

And now that Modi has been unanimously elected as the leader of the NDA, imo he was doing nothing but trying his 2 bits to get some brownie points from congress leadership by spreading some fake or here-there stitched news... For them 60 to 99 is huge growth, so everybody wants their name to be known by the Gandhis.

Btw, Congress has created its own fake RSS... Its lead by Janardan Moon and he tried to register his org by same name RSS, only to be disallowed by court. Still he runs that org by RSS name. This fake RSS has no relation with the original RSS. So maybe it was this fake RSS who decided to overthrow Modi & the same amplified by congress workers.

Anyway, all their energy waste now. I hope congress comes to its senses and proves to be a better opposition.

My portfolio was +5% on the day before election results , - 7% on the day of election results. Now it's +4%. The 2 days hype and noise is over. It's business as usual.

My portfolio was +5% on the day before election results , - 7% on the day of election results. Now it's +4%. The 2 days hype and noise is over. It's business as usual.
I had to ignore so many phone calls from my RM in the lead up to the vote count. All the wolves tried to get clients to increase their investments. I am glad my conservative phattu approach saved me.

I had to ignore so many phone calls from my RM in the lead up to the vote count. All the wolves tried to get clients to increase their investments. I am glad my conservative phattu approach saved me.
Yes. Never fall for RM s pressure tactics. The market fall is just a one day affair, now my portfolio is back to it's original glory.

lol as the old people say, never do anything in hurry.
These Congress people should've waited atleast till the end of the week before doing this press conference and making all these claims.

Portfolios of many retail investors are greener today than it was on exit poll day. Though it depends on script to script, still, indexes are higher than 3rd.

lol as the old people say, never do anything in hurry.
These Congress people should've waited atleast till the end of the week before doing this press conference and making all these claims.

Portfolios of many retail investors are greener today than it was on exit poll day. Though it depends on script to script, still, indexes are higher than 3rd.
Indeed election result day was an opportunity to buy in dip.. Now most of the portfolios are back to their peaks.

True.. I regret buying only a handful of stocks on the dip on 5th, thinking markets would correct even more on following days.. should've bought lot more!
Stock market is a place of regrets.

When you buy, you regret.
When you sell, you regret.

• Haha
Reactions: atx
I thought SSV was a good member here. But he turned out to be a gullible IT cell propaganda spreader. I would be so embarrassed to share this anywhere, let alone on a finance forum.
I am agnostic to everything..
I don’t endorse anyone else’s views…
I have my own views and I convey it specifically when required…

Have you read my disclaimer at the beginning of the post..: For what it is worth..

I don’t qualify with any disclaimers when I post my own views..

I am agnostic to everything..
I don’t endorse anyone else’s views…
I have my own views and I convey it specifically when required…

Have you read my disclaimer at the beginning of the post..: For what it is worth..

I don’t qualify with any disclaimers when I post my own views..
It was equivocation. Equivocation is the political art of speaking out of both sides of the mouth to cover one's ass in any eventuality. If you didn't think of this propaganda as something that could actually happen, you wouldn't have posted it. People can spot intentions through the veil of disclaimers.

It was equivocation. Equivocation is the political art of speaking out of both sides of the mouth to cover one's ass in any eventuality. If you didn't think of this propaganda as something that could actually happen, you wouldn't have posted it. People can spot intentions through the veil of disclaimers.
Okay, you can think whatever you like.. it’s up to you..
It was a possibility then and is still a possibility even in future considering the two main allies that BJP had to depend upon…
Why I became not good if I consider this as a possibility??

Be an investor, not a trader. Don't time the market, stay invested for the long term. Live life stress free.
that's true bro, but still, buying something good quality at relatively lesser prices won't hurt right! :LOL:
but missing the bus definitely hurts for a short term...

Reactions: SSV
that's true bro, but still, buying something good quality at relatively lesser prices won't hurt right! :LOL:
but missing the bus definitely hurts for a short term...
It all depneds on how view on different investment period...
One week, one month, 6 months, 12 months, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years...

the view changes accroding to the above periods...

Back