• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Elections impact on the Market as was discussed yesterday..

A sad HDFC Investor
Hdfc ADR toh keh raha hai kal bhi sarkaar nahi banegi
GPPPgQjXQAA6eGM

@sauravkumar ji,

Do you have any expert comments on your yesterdays post in response to my post...
Eagerly waiting for your reply with regard to :

1)Strongly disagree on using the term 'Most of the exit polls were done to appease NDA.
This is fine just like me, you also expressed your view on the subject matter..

2)If someone is only buying ULIP and not directly investing in the market(not an active investor), then sorry to say but they can't understand the market.

DO you still believe that as an ULIP holder I can't understand the market .. ?? How do you know that I am only ULIP investor?? I had more than a decade experience in Stock trading and investing in international markets in the volume of mulitple crores..... Are you aware of this??
or do you think because of my posts I looked naive ? or is it lack of your knowledge or becuase of my view is different to your view hence I dont have knowledge??'

any more comments on this point?

3)Please check the facts before commenting anything. Check last 5 polls and actual numbers. Easily winning party has got 40-50 more seats than what was projected in polls. Market is expecting more than 400 and it is very much achievable.

Do you still think I need to check the fact before commenting?? what facts do I need to check ?
Was the winning party has got more than 40 - 50 more seats than the projected this time also ?
Is the Market expectation of more than 400 is still very much achievable? in your opinion?

4)And btw credibility of media channels are also stake. And no media channels wants to show wrong incorrect numbers to please urban netizens.

is the credibility of media channels still at stake? what are they going to say now? are they going to shut their businesses now??

I had to ask all the above questions, because you had specifically passed on your expert views in response to my post...

Thank you for your valuable expretise and time..

View attachment 56104
Bro 2 things here:

First of all market reaction was very clear to anyone who is in the market. The real thing, the main debate was on the numbers of seats for BJP.

We all assumed (if not all then atleast me as I stay in Delhi) that BJP will get good numbers because there trackrecord was good and also a lot of things have happened in the last month at least in Delhi.

And for the ULIP, I(and many more) feels and with facts that ULIP is absolutely not the right thing because straight 40% goes to Agent commission. It is even worse than endowment plans(my opinion).
I acknowledged that I was not aware that you have direct investment in market also.

And media credibility I don't have the answer. Now they(media channels) have to introspect.

For the saying I can also say how market is performing today (if we remove Monday rally which was due to only Exit polls then overall the market wouldn't have corrected that much )but that is not relevant here.

Anyways I have invested yesterday in Adani stocks 😁😁

Bro 2 things here:

First of all market reaction was very clear to anyone who is in the market. The real thing, the main debate was on the numbers of seats for BJP.

And for the ULIP, I(and many more) feels and with facts that ULIP is absolutely not the right thing because straight 40% goes to Agent commission. It is even worse than endowment plans(my opinion).
I acknowledged that I was not aware that you have direct investment in market also.

And media credibility I don't have the answer. Now they(media channels) have to introspect.

For the saying I can also say how market is performing today (if we remove Monday rally which was due to only Exit polls then overall the market wouldn't have corrected that much )but that is not relevant here.

Anyways I have invested yesterday in Adani stocks 😁😁
Okay, next time you make comments, especially when responding /addressing someone else's opinions , make sure you dont assume things......

You can always express your views.. nothing wrong in it ...
but when addressing someone else's comments, make sure you get your facts right and check all the facts before ...
rather than asking other person to check the facts...

and if you want to continue this discussion, please make sure you answer every single question ( to the point, not a generic answer) I raised in my previous post,..
just like I responded to every point you raised in your intital post ..

We all assumed (if not all then atleast me as I stay in Delhi) that BJP will get good numbers because there trackrecord was good and also a lot of things have happened in the last month at least in Delhi.

BTW, this is a national election.. not just in Delhi.. if you want to estimate the projection of 400+seats , you need to consider mood of the nation , not the mood of Delhi... then you will get the facts right.. this is very important especially considering your are in the direct stock market....

and also we will all be wrong at some point of time, accepting it moving on is the key here to lead successful and happier life.. espcially true in the stock market..

All the best ..

Last edited:
Hey, guys

This was what was discussed yesterday in one of the profile posts..
I called it whatever I thought might happen today... Lets see what happens today ...
Lets discuss for fun.. ;)

View attachment 56047

View attachment 56048

View attachment 56049
Went down came back, may go down again and rise again in future.

Moral of the story - of someone is a long term investor then this was a good opportunity to grab some awesome stocks at corrected price.
For short term traders this must me a PITA.
For ultra short term investors this was like .... Mai mad****d hun jo yaha aaya ... Land Kara de yaar ....

P.S. - I bought yesterday and my portfolio is in good green 🍏 💚 color today 😁 🙂

L
Wutttt . .
Don't get stunned..
In politics and finance fields anything can happen at anytime..
There will be cut throat competition in these two fields...
I am not saying it is going to happen but I will not be surprised if it happens.

L

Don't get stunned..
In politics and finance field anything can happen at anytime..
There will be cut throat competition in these two fields...
I am not saying it is going to happen but I am not surprised if it happens.
Yeah, I got the point now. Agreed, things are up for a surprise in these fields

Reactions: SSV
Back