• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Elections impact on the Market as was discussed yesterday..

I bought the dip 🤟
I emptied my portfolio a month back now bought all that again😂
I love this red ♥️
I also made some small investments in banking and power sector, was worried since it was the first time I invested in equity shares. I was worried about my decision but after reading some posts here, I think I might get benefits in the long term

I also made some small investments in banking and power sector, was worried since it was the first time I invested in equity shares. I was worried about my decision but after reading some posts here, I think I might get benefits in the long term
Today's market is way too volatile

Keep going 👍

@sauravkumar ji,

Do you have any expert comments on your yesterdays post in response to my post...
Eagerly waiting for your reply with regard to :

1)Strongly disagree on using the term 'Most of the exit polls were done to appease NDA.
This is fine just like me, you also expressed your view on the subject matter..

2)If someone is only buying ULIP and not directly investing in the market(not an active investor), then sorry to say but they can't understand the market.

DO you still believe that as an ULIP holder I can't understand the market .. ?? How do you know that I am only ULIP investor?? I had more than a decade experience in Stock trading and investing in international markets in the volume of mulitple crores..... Are you aware of this??
or do you think because of my posts I looked naive ? or is it lack of your knowledge or becuase of my view is different to your view hence I dont have knowledge??'

any more comments on this point?

3)Please check the facts before commenting anything. Check last 5 polls and actual numbers. Easily winning party has got 40-50 more seats than what was projected in polls. Market is expecting more than 400 and it is very much achievable.

Do you still think I need to check the fact before commenting?? what facts do I need to check ?
Was the winning party has got more than 40 - 50 more seats than the projected this time also ?
Is the Market expectation of more than 400 is still very much achievable? in your opinion?

4)And btw credibility of media channels are also stake. And no media channels wants to show wrong incorrect numbers to please urban netizens.

is the credibility of media channels still at stake? what are they going to say now? are they going to shut their businesses now??

I had to ask all the above questions, because you had specifically passed on your expert views in response to my post...

Thank you for your valuable expretise and time..

1717510081296.png

Last edited:
Hey peoples
Please rate my watchlist. These are the stocks that I track, I make positions in only these stocks on dips, primarily for long term.

Last edited:
I predicted NDA will win but with less than " 350 or more as per all of the EXIT polls".
I clearly said all those exit polls were done to appease NDA..
I clearly said NDA will win but markets will correct today as the winnig margin won't be as big as everyone thought..

That is how the markets work....
ek aur chij clearly bolde...mkt kitna girega?

Now the question arises is, will this kind of sentiment and volatility to continue tomorrow?
Market Girti hai toh lumpsum karke Khushi milti hai MF mein (will get units at cheaper NAV), saath ke saath stocks mein bada loss ho jata hai fir.

images

until next time

Now the question arises is, will this kind of sentiment and volatility to continue tomorrow?
Market Girti hai toh lumpsum karke Khushi milti hai MF mein (will get units at cheaper NAV), saath ke saath stocks mein bada loss ho jata hai fir.
ECB rate cut aana hai most likely is week me. Toh positive impact ayega upcoming sessions me.

Back