• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Encalm Lounge Terminal 1 Delhi Any reviews ?

I used hdfc infinia without any issue
Bob eterna was declined
Not sure abt icici cards
Icici cards don't have this lounge in their list but someone was telling me that they are allowing icici cards . I am confused.
Edit : I just saw it is present in the list even for my coral credit card as well.

Last edited:
I just found out that out of all the hdfc credit cards only infinia is allowed. But icici coral and above credit cards from ICICI are confirmed along with Flipkart axis and above most axis credit cards. I will confirm next month when I am going. If any of you are going you can also guide as it would be helpful for everyone.

I just found out that out of all the hdfc credit cards only infinia is allowed. But icici coral and above credit cards from ICICI are confirmed along with Flipkart axis and above most axis credit cards. I will confirm next month when I am going. If any of you are going you can also guide as it would be helpful for everyone.
Is Infinia allowed because of PP?

IMG_20221003_142810.jpg

Almost all cards with domestic lounge access are allowed . They only have problem with hdfc cards(except infinia).
Lounge is good and not overcrowded (I visited in the evening around 7 pm) .
Food is ok
Bar is good
Staff is very helpful and service is very good

I used flipkart axis (Visa) and Yes Bank prosperity Business (mastercard) for me and my better half. Both cards in my name.

I
Icici cards don't have this lounge in their list but someone was telling me that they are allowing icici cards . I am confused.
Edit : I just saw it is present in the list even for my coral credit card as well.
I was able to use some other encalm lounge using my Icici coral

I accessed this Delhi T1 T3 encalm lounge last week using my magnus. There was a queue of 15-20 people before me. It took me 10-15 mins to get an entry. This was around 5:30 AM.

Lounge was spacious and was able to find a seat easily. Food was good but options were limited. Probably because it was quite early in the morning.

Edit: Visited T3 lounge not T1

Last edited:
Hdfc regalia visa signature also is allowed. Used it personally while visiting encalm lounge delhi t3 last month.

Lounge is good seating capacity and the crowd is only at the entry desk where everyone holding Regalia try to enter the lounge :D

So, if you see 10-15 people, just shout "HDFC cards except Infinia is not accepted" and that should make you bump up the queue (first hand experience) :p

Food felt better than Plaza lounge (might be because of taste change) with 2 live counters too.

Tried HDFC Regalia VISA SIGNATURE on New Delhi T1 a couple of weeks back & it didn't work. Then tried HDFC Easyshop Classic Debit Card & it didn't work either. They used to work like a year back. Used AXIS Myzone then !

Back