• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Epic HDFC-Accor Collaboration! Get Membership for Just 7500 Points and Enjoy Transfer Bonuses from SmartBuy!

Hey guys.. One question. Planning to book 4 rooms for 2 days at Ibis nashik. How should I proceed to get 8 status nights? Or I will get only 2?

Hey guys.. One question. Planning to book 4 rooms for 2 days at Ibis nashik. How should I proceed to get 8 status nights? Or I will get only 2?
I don't think you can book more than 2. Someone else may also need to confirm this.

You will get only 2 status nights whether you book 1 or 2 rooms.

I don't think you can book more than 2. Someone else may also need to confirm this.

You will get only 2 status nights whether you book 1 or 2 rooms.
u can book 2 rooms and share ur benefits if u r elite member. U can book 4 rooms. But the benefits of ur membership will be given to 2 rooms only

Can the address on accor.com profile be changed to any other city like Goa for the city specific voucher to be sent for that city? Like i Live in Haryana, I visit goa usually twice a year so it will be better for me to get vouchers for Goa rather than Delhi. So Shall I change the address to Goa?

Can the address on accor.com profile be changed to any other city like Goa for the city specific voucher to be sent for that city? Like i Live in Haryana, I visit goa usually twice a year so it will be better for me to get vouchers for Goa rather than Delhi. So Shall I change the address to Goa?
yes u can try it.. It should work..

will work but if u already consumed at east one voucher with ur current pincode it wont work

I had booked ibis many times but every time I got one night per day as status nights, irrespective of number of rooms booked

As they give digital vouchers, you can try to change the address. I got two accor plus on different numbers of family and different physical addresses and both have different vouchers

I am unable to get Accorplus with 7500 points with HDFC offer. It shows the offer but at last screen, shows user mismatch. This is after logged in. I have Accor Silver but was never a member of Accor plus. I think last time also I got the same error during some offer. Don't know what is the problem with my account 😕

At least HDFC points transfer worked with bonus.

Can someone put a light on me, for a newbie .
From what I understood is accor is lite marriot bonvoy where you can get points and use them for booking. Am i right?

How long will it take for the vouchers and status nights to get reflected in the account ?
Also can the secondary membership be purchased by paying through card while using the HDFC offer. I just could not find that option while burning the 7500 points, it did not ask about my interest in secondary membership.

Last edited:
Back