• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Epic HDFC-Accor Collaboration! Get Membership for Just 7500 Points and Enjoy Transfer Bonuses from SmartBuy!

So Diners Club Privilige has acceptance issues here too😭. Quite the travel card it is.... While taking I thought its almost on same level as Regalia gold...

One small question on the redemption of room under All Accor Plus Program. I have purchased the program using 7500 points and my account got upgraded. Where will I find the option to redeem the night stay??
Accor in or website in booking page u will you will find it below no of people option .. use ur accor plus benefits. There u can select ur stay plus and when u click on search you will find all the hotel with stay plus benefits

Reactions: BVC
how long does it take to show vouchers? I am not seeing anything on the profile section as some have mentioned above

Came now.... :)

Today as soon as I type anything on TF it happens...

I want free 10 lakh rupees

• Hehe
Reactions: BVC
Yes saw it...there are so many complimentary vouchers...can we use just one or as many as we want?
booked one nearby to my home for a test drive haha
once i redeem it then to see next weekend whether another venue 10km away accepts it.......but i think once we use any buffet for 2 offer then rest all voucher codes will get nullified

I am facing below error msg while trying to trsf points from HDFC Smart Buy to Accor "We are unable to authenticate you, Kindly relogin." Tried relogin multiple times same error. Any idea why? Any process to link Accor to HDFC smart buy?
Did you manage to solve this? I too am getting the same error.

Back