• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Epic HDFC-Accor Collaboration! Get Membership for Just 7500 Points and Enjoy Transfer Bonuses from SmartBuy!

Irrelevant, anyway for non-hdfc holders to avail this? thinking to get this from 2nd account since mine expires in Nov

Update - just bought it gotta make some plan on where to redeem :ROFLMAO: Screenshot 2024-07-21 162655.webp

Last edited:
Adding voucher details which I got last month. I am from chennai. So u can see it’s based on location and pincode
If I take another Accor Plus Explorer membership on my adult childs name and I book a stay free night in a hotel and my wife and I go to the hotel without the adult child, will there be any problem?

I mean can I use one stay free night from my membership, one free night from my spouse membership and one free night from my adult child membership in the same hotel for 3 consecutive nights?
Of course the adult child will not be coming, it will be only me and my spouse in the hotel.

If I take another Accor Plus Explorer membership on my adult childs name and I book a stay free night in a hotel and my wife and I go to the hotel without the adult child, will there be any problem?
Sort of the same question!

I was exploring and found out something
Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 4.43.11 PM.webp

What does non-member mean?

Accor Plus customer care
Mon--Fri, 9.30--18.30
WhatsApp 9205007271
1800 419 7172
That of course what I would do if I couldn't get much from this forum.
Someone who has expertise in this subject matter helps a lot.

This is quite strange. I was also able to get the membership for 7500 Accor Points without my card being verified. Additionally, the offer wasn’t supposed to be live until the 27th of July.

I hope HDFC/Accor can sustain this offer, as they’ll likely see a surge in applications due to the lack of card verification. It seems like even people without an HDFC card can take advantage of this benefit. 😄
There is notthing to sustain in this offer. 7500 Accor Points convert to approx 13500 Inr and normal membership is often available at 12k. I am not sure why everyone is excited for this offer

There is notthing to sustain in this offer. 7500 Accor Points convert to approx 13500 Inr and normal membership is often available at 12k. I am not sure why everyone is excited for this offer
To compare accurately, the standard cost for an Accor Points Explorer Membership is usually 12,000 points. Right now, it’s being offered for just 7,500 points. That’s a discount of 4,500 points, which is equivalent to INR 8,100.

Get excited yo!

You can buy only 1plus membership. System will stop u from trying to buy more than 1 membership.

As about 7500 points =13500 rs. Last month I paid 13500rs by using M4B card. Only difference is that u don’t have to pay real money for membership that’s y everyone is existed here.

You can buy only 1plus membership. System will stop u from trying to buy more than 1 membership.

As about 7500 points =13500 rs. Last month I paid 13500rs by using M4B card. Only difference is that u don’t have to pay real money for membership that’s y everyone is existed here.
How sad you bought the membership just before this 7500 points offer.

In the week before the offer, I got two phone calls from marketing girls of Accor plus, so I knew that something was cooking.

Smart talking marketing girls have to be paid a high salary also right?

How sad you bought the membership just before this 7500 points offer.

In the week before the offer, I got two phone calls from marketing girls of Accor plus, so I knew that something was cooking.

Smart talking marketing girls have to be paid a high salary also right?
Hahaha. My previous plus mème era hip was expiring on 30th June. I also did not use my previous stay plus. So I had to buy it so that they renew my old stay plus also.

Now I have 2 stay plus nights. Plus I spent 13500 using M4B.. will get 35 points for every 200spemt as already crossed 1.5L spend. So will get around 1876 Accor point.

Hahaha. My previous plus mème era hip was expiring on 30th June. I also did not use my previous stay plus. So I had to buy it so that they renew my old stay plus also.

Now I have 2 stay plus nights. Plus I spent 13500 using M4B.. will get 35 points for every 200spemt as already crossed 1.5L spend. So will get around 1876 Accor point.
I was in the same situation !

Received offer of unused stay plus extension by a year as also extension of any 6 vouchers of my choice.
So had to bite the bullet.

If there was even a wee bit flexibility, 7500 points option would have been a no brainer.

I’m more of a Marriott person and get brilliant elite recognition in majority of the properties.
Even 530am check ins and beyond 6pm check outs in one city property :)

Just about clinging onto Accor in the hope that atleast this year I touch Platinum and get to become QR Gold.

Their properties somehow don’t excite me., atleast not in India.

South East Asia Mcgallery, many look swell.

Can anyone please help, if I am missing something? Got this response while opting for the membership. "You are currently an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member, to unlock more exclusive benefits join Accor Plus now."

Back