• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Faced the consequences of card closure LTF trick in HDFC

aam.aadmi

TF Select
If the card isn't already blocked, you should immediately make a 10K+ txn. They'll email you to settle the outstanding dues on the card before applying for closure, and the card will continue to be active

champaklal

TF Buzz
1707064456314.gif
Galti ho gyi Bapuji..
Maaf kar dijeyay, thoda mey behak sa gya tha Iyer sahb ki wajah say..
Hota hai beta, mai bhi mere gao ke Sarpanch ki beti.. ahem ahem.
wrong-hand-jethalal-champaklal-gada.gif

jaithalal

TF Select
I don't think you will get a call after what you wrote here. Citing that RBI rule and "All bills have been paid already and no further transaction has been done", you don't say that if you need a retention offer imo.

Anyway even if the card is closed, it's not the end of the world. You can re-apply in 6 months. Let this be a learning and maybe ask in the forum before you proceed with such requests! :)
They only mentioned about the t&c , cardmemebership agreement things in the previous reply that's why!

I don't know if it is a good news or bad news but Customer care cancelled my closure request and card is still in disabled state despite being confirmed by Customer care multiple times. I'm just waiting now! Transaction are declining

jaithalal

TF Select
Batya tha na mein call kar lijye fast kaam ho jayega... activation ka koi sms/e-mail wagera aaya ya nahi?

Koi na wo status bhi change ho jayega 😊
Rukne ko jan bola kuch time ke liye then aap dubra trxns kyu kiye?😐

Suspicious activities ke name pe firse block kardega then kya karoge, huh?

Thoda sabar toh karlo na bro
Extremely grateful to all of you for sorting this out warna email ka wait karta rayhta abb takk. Thanks to everyone, once again I apologise for my childish behavior. Next time, I'll ask before taking such steps.

Issesley 3rd transaction try nhi Kiya 🥲. Abb jab takk koi transaction nhi kar layta Tabb takk card blocked hey ya activated hey kuch kayh nhi sakta. 24hrs or 48 hrs koi idea nhi.

Strange

TF Legend
My sbi cashback card limit was stuck on 10k. I told them about my situation and they agreed to make my card ltf ( my limit was also increased to 95k after 7 days ).

My sbi cashback card limit was stuck on 10k. I told them about my situation and they agreed to make my card ltf ( my limit was also increased to 95k after 7 days ).

Annual fee waiver with 10k limit was impossible for me.
Did they transfer limit from second sbi card to cashback card or they increase credit limit on the basis of income proof?

You should threaten like ....
I'm imperia customer plus i have 25 lakhs+ or crores networth with HDFC Bank & Securities. If you are not gonna Make My Credit Card LTF, I will close all the relationships.

In response - HDFC Says,
As the case is sensitive, we have upgraded the card to LTF.

Am I correct, @Guidence ???
Yes.. Absolutely...

At last relationship matters a lot..

If You have handsome relationship then everything is possible...

PSU Banks rejects my applications but private banks approves.. Why ? Just bcoz of NRV @Tejo

jaithalal

TF Select
Did they transfer limit from second sbi card to cashback card or they increase credit limit on the basis of income proof?
I had already submitted my itr 4 times but they were declining my request citing that " based on our internal evaluation, you have the maximum limit ". During the sbi card closure time, i asked them to check my previous mails which contain my income documents before requesting new one.

aam.aadmi

TF Select
Active with green dot
That means the card closure request has not yet been processed. If you still wish to retain the card, make a 10K+ purchase without wasting any time. You will receive a reply from HDFC CC that the card closure request cannot be processed as there are outstanding dues on the card, and to setlle the dues before requesting again for closure

jaithalal

TF Select
Yes.. Absolutely...

At last relationship matters a lot..

If You have handsome relationship then everything is possible...

PSU Banks rejects my applications but private banks approves.. Why ? Just bcoz of NRV @Tejo
I've much better experience with PSU banks. Pnb, bob, uboi or sbi, never faced any issues till yet. That's why i moved out everything from hdfc to pnb after employer changed.

aam.aadmi

TF Select
Means card is ONLINE.:p
Pooch lo kaisa laga Yamraj ji ke dwaar se wapis aakar.
He's not in the clear as of yet. It just means that the card closure request has not been processed. If there are no dues on the card, they will probably process it in a day or two - HDFC won't risk yet another RBI CC ban

jaithalal

TF Select
He's not in the clear as of yet. It just means that the card closure request has not been processed. If there are no dues on the card, they will probably process it in a day or two - HDFC won't risk yet another RBI CC ban
Means card is ONLINE.:p
Pooch lo kaisa laga Yamraj ji ke dwaar se wapis aakar.
By calling customer care, they cancelled my closure request and asked me to wait for some time before using your card again. My card is not fully activated yet, i guess. I'm just waiting now! 😢