• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Faced the consequences of card closure LTF trick in HDFC

Please help 🙏 any way to get it back
Khatam Tata Bye Bye GIF - Khatam Tata Bye Bye GIFs

Converting Paid HDFC to LTF card is very difficult now. You can try after 1 year. Better you spend more than 1 lakh (Renewal waiver amount) in a year and then try to convince them to make it LTF. Success possibility will be more but not 100%.
If a person can spend 1 lakh then there is no fee anyway. What's the problem with paying 500 per year? It's a tiny amount compared to the benefits you can get with the card. Surely a person would get at least that much cashback in a year which makes the card free. Why wait for over a year for a card that you are not planning on using and for which you are unwilling to pay even 500 per year? The era of LTF is disappearing and rightly so. If you want some benefits then the bank is also entitled to some fee.

If a person can spend 1 lakh then there is no fee anyway. What's the problem with paying 500 per year? It's a tiny amount compared to the benefits you can get with the card. Surely a person would get at least that much cashback in a year which makes the card free. Why wait for over a year for a card that you are not planning on using and for which you are unwilling to pay even 500 per year? The era of LTF is disappearing and rightly so. If you want some benefits then the bank is also entitled to some fee.
Millenia is ₹1000+GST

True.
But if the op was so patient the whole mess wouldn't happen.
Yes bro, 3 mahine me karwane chala gaya bhai fees toh 1 saal ke baad leta hai na, tab tak wait karte toh achaa rehta, even reverse bhi hota hai in some cases.

Though ab toh galti ho gaye, ham log remedy bata sakte, bechara aur stressed ho jayega nahi toh.

Now days, People hold more than 1 card for offers and all. Even 5 to 10 cards. I have 23 cards from almost all banks. mostly LTF. Its not possible to use all cards and waive off the annual fees for each and every card. I personally used this trick and made my Millenia LTF in last month.

Now days, People hold more than 1 card for offers and all. Even 5 to 10 cards. I have 23 cards from almost all banks. mostly LTF. Its not possible to use all cards and waive off the annual fees for each and every card. I personally used this trick and made my Millenia LTF in last month.
After how many months of usage? Or just after 3 months of delivery?

View attachment 42131
I got the paid millennia hdfc card 3 months ago and after reading some users trick on this forum, I raised the request for card closure, I went ahead and mailed them to close my card as soon as possible if you are not making it ltf. But the opposite happened, they took my words seriously and without any confirmation or call or sms, they disabled my card completely.

Please help 🙏 any way to get it back it ? After waiting for 1 year and 4 months, I got this millennia card pre-approved through internet banking. I'm completely locked out😢 My 1500 amazon voucher is about to deliver this month
Sabse phle to aapne ghabrana nhi hai
Mail padh to lo, it is temporarily blocked. You will receive a call, if they don't offer LTF then just ask them to revert the request.

Every bank is not Sarkari Bank of India(SBI)😉

Back