• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Faced the consequences of card closure LTF trick in HDFC

jaithalal

TF Select
Screenshot_20240204_023507_Gmail.jpg
I got the paid millennia hdfc card 3 months ago and after reading some users trick on this forum, I raised the request for card closure, I went ahead and mailed them to close my card as soon as possible if you are not making it ltf. But the opposite happened, they took my words seriously and without any confirmation or call or sms, they disabled my card completely.

Please help 🙏 any way to get it back it ? After waiting for 1 year and 4 months, I got this millennia card pre-approved through internet banking. I'm completely locked out😢 My 1500 amazon voucher is about to deliver this month

You too don't take seriously, the tricks/tips of TF.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. -- Newton 😂😂

Say no to cancellation when HDFC Bank people will contact you regarding card closure.

Even after cancellation, you can revert the cancellation within 90 days.... 50-50 CHANCE*

Last edited:
दोस्त, थूक कर चाटना पड़ेगा अब। बैंक से कॉल आएगी तो माफ़ी मांग लेना कि कैंसिल नहीं करना है, प्लान चेंज हो गया है। सक्रियता से तुम खुद ही कॉल करो या ट्विटर पर लिख दो कि कैंसिल मत करो
images (7).jpeg

Bhai how can you just think of making it LTF which is only 3 months old.

Either Your are genius or you are pro xxx. And also you didn’t even care of your 1500 Rs Voucher and also you were waiting for this card for the last 1.5 years😂😂How can you be so impatience.😅

You should have waited and annual fees you can cover if you use promptly. Now i think leave it in their hand.

View attachment 42131
I got the paid millennia hdfc card 3 months ago and after reading some users trick on this forum, I raised the request for card closure, I went ahead and mailed them to close my card as soon as possible if you are not making it ltf. But the opposite happened, they took my words seriously and without any confirmation or call or sms, they disabled my card completely.

Please help 🙏 any way to get it back it ? After waiting for 1 year and 4 months, I got this millennia card pre-approved through internet banking. I'm completely locked out😢 My 1500 amazon voucher is about to deliver this month
For hdfc cards, you have to spend good amount in initial months first and then try for LTF request instead you chose to directly raise closure request.

View attachment 42131

You messed up with the wrong bank with wrong approach at the wrong time! 😊

Try mailing at grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and request to unblock the account.

View attachment 42131

View attachment 42131

Please help 🙏 any way to get it back it ? After waiting for 1 year and 4 months, I got this millennia card pre-approved through internet banking. I'm completely locked out😢 My 1500 amazon voucher is about to deliver this month.
Yahan pe, ek lesson hai, for all cc holders of HDFC (or any other bank for that matter), ki kya kya nahi karna tha..

Being impatient - ✅
Being overtly greedy- ✅
Panicking when things go wrong - ✅

@jaithalal Wait for a call then, try to negotiate first, if he/she won't agree to provide LTF (possibility, coz of 3 months usage). Then, lastly ask to unblock the card by saying I am withdrawing my decision to cancel permanently.

If you don't receive the call, within reasonable time, then contact customer support by yourself and ask for reactivation.

@jaithalal Wait for a call then, try to negotiate first, if he/she won't agree to provide LTF (possibility, coz of 3 months usage). Then, lastly ask to unblock the card by saying I am withdrawing my decision to cancel permanently.

If you don't receive the call, within reasonable time, then contact customer support by yourself and ask for reactivation.
Why wait bro initiate call yourself
If have to wait on call wait.
Don't wait for their call to come

Back