• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied on 22nd evening, and was shown that I am eligible for Celesta with a limit of 5L. They only asked about my address, office address and my job role. I didn’t have to upload anything, nor was I asked my salary anywhere.

Got a reference number, confirmed delivery address, and then completed vKYC.

But I have not received a single SMS or email regarding the application, how can I track the status?

I applied on 22nd evening, and was shown that I am eligible for Celesta with a limit of 5L. They only asked about my address, office address and my job role. I didn’t have to upload anything, nor was I asked my salary anywhere.

But I have not received a single SMS or email regarding the application, how can I track the status?
You will get the details soon. Wait for sometime

Easy. Apply again using the same mobile number and PAN, it will continue from where you left off.
If something is pending, you can finish that. Otherwise you will get the application number and the status.

Easy. Apply again using the same mobile number and PAN, it will continue from where you left off.
If something is pending, you can finish that. Otherwise you will get the application number and the status.
When I apply again, after entering mobile OTP, it shows a message saying - “to complete your vKYC, kindly use the link - xxxxx”. But when I open it, it says “Dear customer, you have already completed your Video KYC process.”

Not really sure if my application is fully done yet or not. It should ideally show a confirmation after vKYC, with some kind of application number and status.

Also, I did call the customer care phone number, they said “there is no application linked to your phone number, we can’t do anything, you’ll have to mail the credit card team.”

Attachments

• IMG_1168.jpeg
    IMG_1168.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1167.jpeg
    IMG_1167.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 20
When I apply again, after entering mobile OTP, it shows a message saying - “to complete your vKYC, kindly use the link - xxxxx”. But when I open it, it says “Dear customer, you have already completed your Video KYC process.”

Not really sure if my application is fully done yet or not. It should ideally show a confirmation after vKYC, with some kind of application number and status.

Also, I did call the customer care phone number, they said “there is no application linked to your phone number, we can’t do anything, you’ll have to mail the credit card team.”
Okay then probably you can wait for 1 day to get their status updated.

Got the “Congratulations on availing your brand-new federal bank credit card. Your virtual card is now available on FedMobile app” screen.

Since I had no prior relation with fed bank and have not received the physical card, I’m supposed to do a video OTP verification, to get access.

Now it is stuck there. Getting internal error message. And once I close the app, it starts showing “Number xxxx is not registered with Federal Bank”. I have to reinstall the app to avoid this bug, do the SMS based registration again, and again get the error message on Video OTP verification page. Stuck in this loop.

Amazed by how shit their app is 😅

Attachments

• IMG_1171.jpeg
    IMG_1171.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 33
Got the “Congratulations on availing your brand-new federal bank credit card. Your virtual card is now available on FedMobile app” screen.

Since I had no prior relation with fed bank and have not received the physical card, I’m supposed to do a video OTP verification, to get access.

Now it is stuck there. Getting internal error message. And once I close the app, it starts showing “Number xxxx is not registered with Federal Bank”. I have to reinstall the app to avoid this bug, do the SMS based registration again, and again get the error message on Video OTP verification page. Stuck in this loop.

Amazed by how shit their app is 😅
Your patience is being tested here 😂

I would like to invite MCC expert @VISHESH_BANSAL here
Baaat ko smjho.

Grocery Category ke under 3-4 MCCs hai.

Now Bank wants to exclude any one Particular MCC out these 3-4 MCCs but not the whole Grocery Category so Bank will add that Particular MCC in any other Excluded Category like Rent, Govt Txns or Utility 😂

Best example is Cashback SBI Exclusion list 😂

SBI excluded MCC 7349 under Rental and MCC 7349 has no correlation with Rent Payment 😂

Back