• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Among fed cards imperio is the better one it better with some increase in rp on grocery spends. And the limit they give is reasonable. If you go for celesta you get too high a limit for a pretty useless card. Apart from the movie ticket use case these cards are not worthwhile. I don't think anyone would spend enough to redeem points off these cards as the rp expire in a year.
You can get better ltf cards.

Just applied and it was rejected...WIll have to go through Jupiter/Fi savings account, and apply after few months.
lemme know for a referral, and moreover I heard that you can have only 1 federal card, other than that I dont think there is any other restriction

lemme know for a referral, and moreover I heard that you can have only 1 federal card, other than that I dont think there is any other restriction
Anyways now its rejected...there will be a cool-off period...not sure how long cool-off period is.

Anyways now its rejected...there will be a cool-off period...not sure how long cool-off period is.
And which is optimal way to reapply? a proper federal bank savings account? or Jupiter/Fi savings account? I am not a fan of FinTech as I am old school , so leaning towards the former

And which is optimal way to reapply? a proper federal bank savings account? or Jupiter/Fi savings account? I am not a fan of FinTech as I am old school , so leaning towards the former
I don't know the right answer...i am just going based on experiences shared by people, with a gut feel...i went with Jupiter account .. opening with a branch should work better... And you can apply through that branch only after couple of months

I didn't apply but heard ppl getting it without any relationship...
Yes, I applied for Celesta and go the card few months ago. No relationship with Federal except this card.
Entered salary greater than 2 lakhs (actual salary is less BTW), no documents asked.
Only VKYC happened. Agent asked salary, I told the same greater than 2 lakhs.

Yes, I applied for Celesta and go the card few months ago. No relationship with Federal except this card.
Entered salary greater than 2 lakhs (actual salary is less BTW), no documents asked.
Only VKYC happened. Agent asked salary, I told the same greater than 2 lakhs.
I told salary as 3 lakhs, still rejected.. Tough to understand their criteria

Back