• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Share ur journey,account holder in federal, number of cibil hits, etc
I hold both Jupiter and Fi accounts since last 1.5 years and not maintaining any balance in both accounts.

I was applying this card after every 6 months.

Had applied it in April 2023, November 2023, applied again in December 2023.

Each time application was getting rejected with No offer available pop-up. But finally today it went through generated reference number and after 1 hour received text message th card is issued and will be dispatched soon.

Earlier I had more than 6-7 cibil enquiries in last 6 months I think that's why it was getting rejected, but this time I have only 1 cibil enquiry in last 6 months.

There was no option to select the card.

Logged in FedMobile app using my Jupiter bank account and debit card. Now able to see Signet card with 2 lacs limit.

I hold both Jupiter and Fi accounts since last 1.5 years and not maintaining any balance in both accounts.

Each time application was getting rejected with No offer available pop-up. But finally today it went through generated reference number and after 1 hour received text message th card is issued and will be dispatched soon.

Earlier I had more than 6-7 cibil enquiries in last 6 months I think that's why it was getting rejected, but this time I have only 1 cibil enquiry in last 6 months.

Logged in FedMobile app using my Jupiter bank account and debit card. Now able to see Signet card with 2 lacs limit.
Federal mobile app doesn't allows me to login with jupiter or fi account

Federal mobile app doesn't allows me to login with jupiter or fi account
For me it worked. I entered Jupiter account number then it asked me debit card details. Entered Jupiter virtual card details but got some error.
So left it.
Then there were 2 options Transaction+ View and only View. For transaction access it requires debit card authentication.

I selected View option.
Got logged in the app.
Tried accessing credit card but it requires transaction and view access. This time I tried Fi debit card and access got approved.

Congratulations, I have also tried 3-4 times each time getting rejected. One final question is how many credit cards do u currently hold/are active? Do they reject on basis of being overleveraged? To get their card I have opened fed excel account as well, any idea, if preapproved offer pops up in fedmobile app for account holders, thanks.

Congratulations, I have also tried 3-4 times each time getting rejected. One final question is how many credit cards do u currently hold/are active? Do they reject on basis of being overleveraged? To get their card I have opened fed excel account as well, any idea, if preapproved offer pops up in fedmobile app for account holders, thanks.
In my 5 years of credit history this is my 41st credit card and all active. My current cibil score is 796 which is all time high.
No idea for pre approved offer.

To get their card I have opened fed excel account as well, any idea, if preapproved offer pops up in fedmobile app for account holders, thanks.
pre-approved worked differently for fed cc
fed relation - fi and jupiter account, tried to apply both cc
then tried to apply scapia in december 11th/12th, didn't get/ rejected with cibil enquiry
on 31st december was just trying to get cc from apply now option on app/website, instantly approved got to select between signet rupay or imperio visa, chose imperio visa.

In my 5 years of credit history this is my 41st credit card and all active. My current cibil score is 796 which is all time high.
No idea for pre approved offer.
Thanks a lot, I was worried having too many existing credit cards will go against me, so basically most important criteria for federal will be number of enquiries in past 6 months with other factors being favourable. Thanks

pre-approved worked differently for fed cc
fed relation - fi and jupiter account, tried to apply both cc
then tried to apply scapia in december 11th/12th, didn't get/ rejected with cibil enquiry
on 31st december was just trying to get cc from apply now option on app/website, instantly approved got to select between signet rupay or imperio visa, chose imperio visa.
How many enquiries did u had in past 6 months before getting approved?

Same. It got rejected every time due to my CIBIL enquiries. Have applied this time and was able to reach to address input and reference number page. They didn’t allow me to select the card though.

I applied for Celesta, hope it gets approved this time 🤞🏻

Same. It got rejected every time due to my CIBIL enquiries. Have applied this time and was able to reach to address input and reference number page. They didn’t allow me to select the card though.

I applied for Celesta, hope it gets approved this time 🤞🏻
If u were not allowed to select card, how u applied for celesta ?

Shared the whole process here in detail

If u were not allowed to select card, how u applied for celesta ?
I clicked on apply option under celesta card, but I guess that apply button was generic for all the cards. Anyway, my card is approved. It's Imperio
I just wanted for offers so I guess it's fine, although celesta looks better in my opinion

Back