• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal card rejection - RBIO complaint

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello guys,

I applied for federal bank credit card and it was rejected without any proper reason. They have also mentioned that their decision is not directed by my credit worthiness

I requested to provide precise reason of rejection as per the RBI guideline and they didn’t oblige.

I raised a complaint to RBIO for the same. Today I got a reply from them that the bank account statement I uploaded (while applying) was not as per their expected format.

I have attached SS

However, I uploaded the standard ICICI bank account statement which they provide through email. If it is not as per their expected format, how did it go through the initial validation (by their system)?

This is a bogus excuse they are making up to avoid RBI charges.

Please advise, what should I do now?

IMG_7195.jpeg

Premium

TF Premier
RML Group
I'm facing another weird issue since my card is approved. I tried to access my digital card through FedMobile application and it keeps on asking my 14 digit account number. I dropped an email to them to fix an issue.
However, as per their response, as I hold Federal bank account with my INDmoney account, the app will always ask for the account number only. I got my Federal account number from the INDmoney app and logged in, however, they are not showing any credit card there.
Now my situation is, I would have any Federal bank credit card, but I won't be able to access that digitally ever (or at least they resolve this shitty issue).
This got solved?