• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
77 Pages are a lot to browse through , can anyone summarizes what is the best spend pattern to follow for Getting RP on Fi DC and Fi UPI please.

And avenues to use them for CC bill Payment which fetch RP.

You can DM me as well

Thanks in Advance guys

77 Pages are a lot to browse through , can anyone summarizes what is the best spend pattern to follow for Getting RP on Fi DC and Fi UPI please.

And avenues to use them for CC bill Payment which fetch RP.

You can DM me as well

Thanks in Advance guys
Follow this .
experimented myself. what i do is add 75k at the start of each month and then keep doing three transaactions of 1500rs a day until i reach 500rs cashback then the next day i withdraw my 50k. So technically i keep 50k for only about 6-7days a month.

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
experimented myself. what i do is add 75k at the start of each month and then keep doing three transaactions of 1500rs a day until i reach 500rs cashback then the next day i withdraw my 50k. So technically i keep 50k for only about 6-7days a month.
These
For those who want to know all the terms and conditions. This is what FI customer support told me.
so what is the best way to earn Fi Coins and 2% CB with least spends?

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Add money offer is again back for 1L they giving 250 voucher if our balance is 20k then we need to add 1L and maintain 1.2L for 1 month from addition of funds with existing balance to get the voucher

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Add money offer is again back for 1L they giving 250 voucher if our balance is 20k then we need to add 1L and maintain 1.2L for 1 month from addition of funds with existing balance to get the voucher
I was not able to send more than 75k. It saying receiving bank limit exhausted and I tried next day but this I got payment not debited due to risk from idfc first bank