• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

Anybody has any clue about this??

The best way was to use those coins to redeem Amazon GV. It's not available anymore, so maybe BigBasket GCs?
I’ve redeemed 22500 Fi-coins instead of ₹500 this time. Can anyone suggest how to best use these coins for max value. I’m on Infinite plan !!
I think the other way around is to use 9999 coins for 200 cb and get a chance to win upto 1L or use 19999 coins for 400cb and get Chance to win upto 2L

This is cause we don't have any other option of good gvs so I feel this is the best way to redeem

Heads up, looks like cc bill payments via unipay may not be eligible for cashback anymore. I have made some payments in the first week of Aug, initially the cashback amount is displayed but for the past couple of days the cashback amount is shown as 0. Might be a glitch or not, did this happen with anyone else?

Heads up, looks like cc bill payments via unipay may not be eligible for cashback anymore. I have made some payments in the first week of Aug, initially the cashback amount is displayed but for the past couple of days the cashback amount is shown as 0. Might be a glitch or not, did this happen with anyone else?
Did not use unipay so far with fi

Back