• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

I was not able to see in mine though
Same here.

There's another offer of getting direct cashback when you spend some coins. Like spend 20k coins get a chance to win cashback of 1L or an assured cashback of 200. I believe it is at the same coin to cash ratio as the agv. Theres one more offer where you spend twice the coins and stand a chance to win twice the cashback amount as well

Same here.

There's another offer of getting direct cashback when you spend some coins. Like spend 20k coins get a chance to win cashback of 1L or an assured cashback of 200. I believe it is at the same coin to cash ratio as the agv. Theres one more offer where you spend twice the coins and stand a chance to win twice the cashback amount as well
Not sure how much we will get above 200. For 200 it's 10k coins. So I think conversion seems to ok when compared to 50% coins offer for buying gvs.

Will give a try next month n see how much I m getting as cashback

Can we withdraw the 50k after getting the 2% cb of 500 each month? And again next month to get 500
I am trying with my account and mom account also. In my account I put 50k and keep spending daily txn and CC bill from here. By end of the month balance reaches around 20k. Then I put 50k again. This way I am still in Infinity plan and able to take maximum 500 every month

In my moms account I was putting 50k and withdrawing after 3 days after taking cashback. But they blocked access to infinity plan for her after two months and I am not able to use from her account anymore. But now using father's account 🤣

I am trying with my account and mom account also. In my account I put 50k and keep spending daily txn and CC bill from here. By end of the month balance reaches around 20k. Then I put 50k again. This way I am still in Infinity plan and able to take maximum 500 every month

In my moms account I was putting 50k and withdrawing after 3 days after taking cashback. But they blocked access to infinity plan for her after two months and I am not able to use from her account anymore. But now using father's account 🤣
Hmm I will also follow the same. Right now I always keep 50k to be in infinite plan

Back