• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

It was a choice between fi coins & Cashback. Fi coins had better monetary value.
Thanks for this tip. Received around 17.2k coins (don't remember how much I spent though, it must be mostly credit card bills). Redeemed ₹500 Amazon voucher obviously.
Really great since I used to get only 10% coins (of salary amount) which was way less than this. Plus got a Swiggy ₹200 coupon as well for 500 coins couple of days back.
Overall ₹700 value back per month without breaking a sweat is not at all bad.

Did anyone else receive the money plant today for 2% cashback for last month?
If yes, I have a question, I did not pay that much attention, but there were 2 branches on the plant, one with cashback and another with the fi coins, I just clicked on the cashback and now the cashback is showing up in my rewards history but not the fi coins, was it a choice thing or is it some glitch?
The question might sound juvenile but I would request y'all to humour me.
I was shown ₹500 on one branch and 22500 coins on another branch, I know that it's a choice since beginning but subconsciously I tapped on ₹500 🥲. 22500 coins is equal to ₹675, lost ₹675 with no reason, have to be careful the next month.

BTW, how many coins were you shown beside the ₹500?

I was shown ₹500 on one branch and 22500 coins on another branch, I know that it's a choice since beginning but subconsciously I tapped on ₹500 🥲. 22500 coins is equal to ₹675, lost ₹675 with no reason, have to be careful the next month.

BTW, how many coins were you shown beside the ₹500?
yeah, loss of 175 rupees, was shown 22500 coins, i think that is the max, as some people have also reported less number of coins.

I think there's a cap of 2000 Fi-Coins per transaction on Debit Card spends. I paid 10k on Cheq and got 2k Fi-Coins. Then, I paid 20k again and only got 2k Fi-Coins.
So we can get coins for credit card payments as well?
What's the value of Fi coins?
I currently don't get any returns on paying credit card bills except for cheq coins/cred jackpot.

Fi Infinite users, So for Rs. 2500 CC payment via Cred, if we pay using UPI on Fi app, we get 2% = Rs 50 cashback at the end of the month, and if we pay the same amount on Cheq using Fi Debit card, we get 500 Fi Coins + 2% = Rs 50 cashback + Whatever Cheq gives, right ??

Back