• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally got Yes bank Cc, but ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

KK001

TF Buzz
I had applied for kiwi yes bank cc but the application declined, fin booster again declined, uni card yes bank declined.

Day after yesterday I got a message that my yes bank credit card application needs my permission to proceed through OTP verification ( it's genuine sms through yes bank) so I thought might be bank is reopening my application for further process.

But next after giving them the permission a banker from yes bank called to e- sign form where I see YES BANK BYOC is being processed so I thought ok let's see how much limit they can offer so I didn't question anything with her and granted the permission to proceed.

Today my card got delivered with a huge limit of 25,000 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lowest of all my cards collection.

My cards SBI SIMPLYCLICK -1 L
HDFC NEU + 1.2 L
AXIS FLIPKART - 1.98
+ ONECARD + RBL PLAY + HDFC SWIGGY+ IDFC WEALTH+ AMAZON ICICI

How to close this card from yes bank?

I had applied for kiwi yes bank cc but the application declined, fin booster again declined, uni card yes bank declined.

Day after yesterday I got a message that my yes bank credit card application needs my permission to proceed through OTP verification ( it's genuine sms through yes bank) so I thought might be bank is reopening my application for further process.

But next after giving them the permission a banker from yes bank called to e- sign form where I see YES BANK BYOC is being processed so I thought ok let's see how much limit they can offer so I didn't question anything with her and granted the permission to proceed.

Today my card got delivered with a huge limit of 25,000 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lowest of all my cards collection.

HDFC NEU + 1.2 L
AXIS FLIPKART - 1.98

Don't activate it,
It auto close after 30days

There's not much to add. I applied for Paisabazar card, but they rejected it and sent me a consent link for another application. When I opened that link, I found it to be of the BYOC card. So I did;t continue with it
They sent another application link instantly? Or few days later

They sent another application link instantly? Or few days later
Bro don't take this build your own card from yes bank it has monthly fees of 49 + gst which I was not told when she was applying for it ( & it's official banker) who applied for my card. Now she is in trouble because yes bank has raised a complaint against her for miss-selling Credit Card

Bro don't take this build your own card from yes bank it has monthly fees of 49 + gst which I was not told when she was applying for it ( & it's official banker) who applied for my card. Now she is in trouble because yes bank has raised a complaint against her for miss-selling Credit Card

Okay thank you bhai.

My kiwi card got rejected 2 days ago. No CIBIL hit done, that's a relief.
So now I am curious if they provide any pre-approved offer?

Okay thank you bhai.

My kiwi card got rejected 2 days ago. No CIBIL hit done, that's a relief.
So now I am curious if they provide any pre-approved offer?
Bro yes bank & AU bank thinks they are the top most bank in india they won't provide cc easily...i think you should hv there savings acc to get pre approved offer..not sure

94rr5b.gif

HDFC NEU + 1.2 L
AXIS FLIPKART - 1.98

Yes Bank ke cards pe 25k bhi kaafi hai unless Marquee ho. Chindi bank.

If I close the primary credit card so the other card issued against the primary credit card which is in rupay variant will remain active or gets closed

In the above case I got virtual yes bank rupay card LTF , limit shared .

Pls let me know

If I close the primary credit card so the other card issued against the primary credit card which is in rupay variant will remain active or gets closed

In the above case I got virtual yes bank rupay card LTF , limit shared .

Pls let me know
It won't be closed, you can cancel Primary card

Back