• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Free 3 month Swiggy One Membership Offer

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received email around 11pm today - "Special Free 3 months Swiggy Membership for you" not sure if targeted or for all the DCB card holders.
Simple steps to avail - just login via registered mobile number on moments.swiggy.com and 3 months membership will get instantly activated post OTP verification.

Earlier few hours ago received similar offer on Infinia card but with 12 month membership offer and activated the same.
https://www.technofino.in/community...ee-12-month-swiggy-one-membership-offer.27950

Right now bit skeptical to activate 3 months membership offer received on DCB if it will replace my 12 month membership by 3 months or will extend it further via 3 months, no T&C document to get details.

Anyone received both the offers who are holding both the cards and tried activating both the memberships, please share the updates on your final membership tenure post activation?

Harsha896

TF Premier
Swiggy one memberships usually always extend.. I have stacked multiple 3 month memberships from different offers and now i have swiggy one for an year ;)
Also whats with DCB and HDFC bank lately.. Yesterday complimentary times prime purple screnning movie tickets for Kalki with F&B and today this!! Keep it coming :cool:

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Swiggy one memberships usually always extend.. I have stacked multiple 3 month memberships from different offers and now i have swiggy one for an year ;)
Also whats with DCB and HDFC bank lately.. Yesterday complimentary times prime purple screnning movie tickets for Kalki with F&B and today this!! Keep it coming :cool:
I had active Swiggy One Lite Membership but it got replaced with One Membership (received through Infinia) starting 20th June as soon as I activated, so not sure if I activate another one from DCB it will add or replace bit risky. :)

nrj1007

TF Premier
Were u able to redeem Kalki offer?

Harsha896

TF Premier
Were u able to redeem Kalki offer?
Yes luckily I saw the mail in 10 min and booked a slot in Bangalore. Forwarded the mail to my friend but by the time he opened only Mumbai shows were available. And after 30min everything was over. They will release tickets on 24th, hoping to get one 🤞

nrj1007

TF Premier
Yes luckily I saw the mail in 10 min and booked a slot in Bangalore. Forwarded the mail to my friend but by the time he opened only Mumbai shows were available. And after 30min everything was over. They will release tickets on 24th, hoping to get one 🤞
how do you know they will release tickets on 24th?

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received email around 11pm today - "Special Free 3 months Swiggy Membership for you" not sure if targeted or for all the DCB card holders.
Simple steps to avail - just login via registered mobile number on moments.swiggy.com and 3 months membership will get instantly activated post OTP verification.

Earlier few hours ago received similar offer on Infinia card but with 12 month membership offer and activated the same.
https://www.technofino.in/community...ee-12-month-swiggy-one-membership-offer.27950

Right now bit skeptical to activate 3 months membership offer received on DCB if it will replace my 12 month membership by 3 months or will extend it further via 3 months, no T&C document to get details.

Anyone received both the offers who are holding both the cards and tried activating both the memberships, please share the updates on your final membership tenure post activation?
Update: Took risk to activate 3 months Swiggy membership received via DCB after already activating 12 months membership received via Infinia card & happy to see the existing membership got extended by additional 3 months. So in total received 15 months free membership through both the HDFC Cards !!

Swiggy is sorted now with membership till most of the part of 2025, now waiting for similar kind of offer for Zomato Gold if any bank can surprise like this (#greed lol) :) :p