• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy hdfc LTF offer via swiggy app

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi guys,

I see today a limited period swiggy hdfc lifetime free offer on my swiggy app. What should i do? Apply it from swiggy? Any issues that i need to take into consideration? Also, how do u confirm its LTF?

Reactions: SSV

b4bhar

TF Premier
ur statement may not be true for hdfc core cards like tata neu I closed my moneyback+ and next day applied for tata neu infinity card FYF the card was approved
you have close one card and applied another card. He is asking about closing one card and re-applying for the same card again.

b4bhar

TF Premier
My ans is about cooling period
I mentioned that there would be cooling period for applying the same card again once it is closed which is true. So, not sure what you're trying to convey here as main point here is about re-applying the same card again once closing it and never about different cards

b4bhar

TF Premier
I think offline C2C application would be good to get LTF HDFC cards. Is it still there?
I checked with few agents and they told me currently there are no offers. But you can check as the offers would be different for each.
My limit increased to core card limit on 6th day from the physical delivery of the card
My limit increased after 8 days from the card approval. Card was approved on 12th and today it increased.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys,
After more than a week, my application in Swiggy moved a bit forward..
Facts:
1) Applied for Swiggy LTF thru the Swiggy App.
2) I was in the middle of RMN change in HDFC just for Swiggy card.
3) My RMN change request has resulted in change in SB account and DCs but not CCs even afer 10 days.
4) Swiggy card application was stuck at the stage 3 forever , doing rounds and rounds.. never application number was generated.
5) Today it deicded to move forward and it created the application fum with number..
6) Swiggy application was so buggy, several times it said failed the step, but infact it was successful and moved forward.
7) Even though my new RMN is the new number which tallies with Swiggy number now, it still went to VKYC route..
8) Done VKYC , wating for the result..

Last edited:

b4bhar

TF Premier
Guys,
After more than a week, my application in Swiggy moved a bit forward..
Facts:
1) Applied for Swiggy LTF thru the Swiggy App.
2) I was in the middle of RMN change in HDFC just for Swiggy card.
3) My RMN change request has resulted in change in SB account and DCs but not CCs even afer 10 days.
4) Swiggy card application was stuck at the stage 3 forever , doing rounds and rounds.. never application number was generated.
5) Today it deicded to move forward and it created the application fum with number..
6) Swiggy application was so buggy, several times it said failed the step, but infact it was successful and moved forward.
7) Even though my new RMN is the new number whihc tallies with Swiggy number, it went to VKYC
8) Done VKYC , wating for the result..
Do you already hold any of the hdfc credit cards? If so, there wont be any need for vKYC. I didn't do any vKYC

• Haha

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Do you already hold any of the hdfc credit cards? If so, there wont be any need for vKYC. I didn't do any vKYC
My first ever HDFC card is HDFC Infinia MEtal LTF..

Please have a re-look at what I wrote, I was in the middle of changing RMN with HDFC.. because my Swiggy RMN and HDFC RMN are different initially..
Now changed the HDFC RMN to match Swiggy RMN.. hnece it treated me as a new customer

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Downgrade from Infinia to Swiggy Cashback Credit card

GMeaWiTaYAAHcDm.jpg
Reason for application for Swiggg CC
1) A floater LTF
2) Statement Credit
3) main purpose foe non swiggy spends as a backup for sbi cb card
And
4) I am an Aam Aadmi ;)

Going to nearby (100m away ) BoB the builder branch rn to talk about radiance account

Ankit ladia

TF Buzz
My first ever HDFC card is HDFC Infinia MEtal LTF..

Please have a re-look at what I wrote, I was in the middle of changing RMN with HDFC.. because my Swiggy RMN and HDFC RMN are different initially..
Now changed the HDFC RMN to match Swiggy RMN.. hnece it treated me as a new customer
Bro do we get access to VIP Lounge if we have Marquee Credit card ?

newinnov

TF Premier
1) A floater LTF
2) Statement Credit
And
4) I am an Aam Aadmi ;)

Going to nearby (100m away ) BoB the builder branch rn to talk about radiance account
Does HDFC issues 2 co-branded cards?
I already have Neu and closed moneyback years ago.

Visith

TF Buzz
1) A floater LTF
2) Statement Credit
And
4) I am an Aam Aadmi ;)

Bro going at this pace you will soon obtain topmost card from all banks it seems!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bro going at this pace you will soon obtain topmost card from all banks it seems!
here it is ..
Bob adv sb account opened and raadiance account and Eterna are also on the way

devine_mortal

TF Premier
So the application was declined for Swiggy card with a reason, "Details could not be verified". Escalated to Nodal officer and asked them to recheck as I've been using Regalia for a few years. Hdfc sent someone for physical verification yesterday and the card got approved today.

I'm not sure what really happened the first time.