• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy hdfc LTF offer via swiggy app

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi guys,

I see today a limited period swiggy hdfc lifetime free offer on my swiggy app. What should i do? Apply it from swiggy? Any issues that i need to take into consideration? Also, how do u confirm its LTF?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys,
After more than a week, my application in Swiggy moved a bit forward..
Facts:
1) Applied for Swiggy LTF thru the Swiggy App.
2) I was in the middle of RMN change in HDFC just for Swiggy card.
3) My RMN change request has resulted in change in SB account and DCs but not CCs even afer 10 days.
4) Swiggy card application was stuck at the stage 3 forever , doing rounds and rounds.. never application number was generated.
5) Today it deicded to move forward and it created the application fum with number..
6) Swiggy application was so buggy, several times it said failed the step, but infact it was successful and moved forward.
7) Even though my new RMN is the new number which tallies with Swiggy number now, it still went to VKYC route..
8) Done VKYC , wating for the result..
Because of this RMN change fcuk up , my swiggy card was rejected. .
Still for CC s I have old number and for sb and DC s new number.
At the moment it's a mess.

Well learnt a lesson.
Changing RMN should be avoided
Well .. that's life
One cibil wasted

b4bhar

TF Premier

Well learnt a lesson.
Well .. that's life
One cibil wasted
Mate, can you pls expand RMN?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Mine was rejected even without all this mess up , so it's not you, it's their stupid system
I am not really bothered that much..
I thought it is a good back up for SBI CB card..
I dont use this for Swiggy purchases anyway..
In a way , it did a bit facvoure by not worsening my overleaverage position by another 8L ..

H2O

TF Premier
Not receiving the LTF offer from Swiggy, what are the chances of getting the paid version and requesting them to convert it to LTF through mail?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Well learnt a lesson.
Well .. that's life
One cibil wasted
Directly email the nodal team, explaining the situation and to reconsider.
They would help you get it approved without any further cibil hits.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Directly email the nodal team, explaining the situation and to reconsider.
They would help you get it approved without any further cibil hits.
I will wait for a couple of days . My RM said he initiated rmn change on my CCs internally to back end team.
I will wait for the outcome.
To start with ,I unnecessarily applied while this mess is going on..

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I will wait for a couple of days . My RM said he initiated rmn change on my CCs internally to back end team.
I will wait for the outcome.
To start with ,I unnecessarily applied while this mess is going on..
RMN does not matter bro.
If you email them that you had applied from your secondary number as it has Ltf offer and ask to reconsider. They would do it. Don't forget to mention your application number.

Just trying to help. Rest your decision.

Hi guys,

I see today a limited period swiggy hdfc lifetime free offer on my swiggy app. What should i do? Apply it from swiggy? Any issues that i need to take into consideration? Also, how do u confirm its LTF?
I got this same offer on Swiggy app. I previously applied for an HDFC moneyback card after getting a lifetime free offer (applied through email offer), but they rejected, after I enquired through an agent he told they have an internal policy of needing savings account relation with HDFC. My question is will I get rejected again If I apply through this offer via Swiggy app?

Well learnt a lesson.
Well .. that's life
One cibil wasted
Not sure about your case in particular, but HDFC has a reputation of rejecting the application initially...and then when you ask reason for rejection, they straightway approve the application or also in some cases, the card arrives to your home, even without doing anything!!
Happened with me & other friends as well.
So you shouldn't give up..

girish3456

TF Premier
True. I want to use this for 5% cb on pharmacies as i habe around 8k expenditure on medicines every month. For offline groceries and food deliveries, i have HSBC cashback card which helps with the 10% cb.
Is there any Airport lounge offer on swiggy hdfc credit card & can any one help with fuel surcharge waiver offer