• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free CIBIL Score is back in ICICI Wealth Management Account

In my case CIBIL score tab is there for past few weeks but it never works. It just gives error- Sorry we are not able to fetch your report. Try after sometime.

i called CC and they definitely said its a WM account and they said they cant provide Mastercard word debit card and can provide only Visa Platinum card...
Is this your salary account or account opened by deposting some funds initially?

i called CC and they definitely said its a WM account and they said they cant provide Mastercard word debit card and can provide only Visa Platinum card...
You have to reissue your debit card via iMobile or Net Banking. Then you will get MC Wealth DC.

Last edited:
for WM account , you can have this WM MC DC for free... and see the benefits here..

I was told my account is privilege banking account but in app and web it shows as wealth management. What is the criteria for zero AMB in wealth management account?

for WM account , you can have this WM MC DC for free... and see the benefits here..

I just called customer care and asked them how my account became Wealth Management account. Although she didn't sound very convincing this is what she said "If you are having good CIBIL, multiple credit cards with high limits and maintaining good balance our backend team will covert your account to Wealth Management. There is no minimum balance requirement for wealth management savings account." She also confirmed that WM MC DC is free with my account and took the request for the same by blocking my existing Titanium DC.

Thanks @SSV for the info.

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Is this your salary account or account opened by deposting some funds initially?
it was opened as a sal acct long backkk may be in 2010 and salaries deposited only 3 to 4 mnths then shifted to hdfc... from then only less than 500 maintained

I don't think you will get this DC through the app. The app shows only gemstone and expressions DC for me.
there is option under manage debit card to reissue debit card...
When u go to upgrade debit card option, it shows those other paid debit cards

there is option under manage debit card to reissue debit card...
When u go to upgrade debit card option, it shows those other paid debit cards
Thanks. Checked that too but that doesn't show any option to select any DC. Reissue according to me is reissuing the existing DC in case of lost/stolen/damaged card. It is also showing some charges.

ooooops i thot they will issue some junk DC with that option...
No, once your account gets upgraded, you can reissue the DC to get the upgraded DC.

I don't think you will get this DC through the app. The app shows only gemstone and expressions DC for me.
I asked the customer care. They said me to visit the branch. My RM said to just reissue the DC, no need to visit the branch and it worked.

Back