• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added):

Payzapp has launched wallet upi services for iphone users. One person told he loaded Rs 1 lakh and successfully able to pay Rs 99950 to merchant qr code, you can use if you want free credit card to bank.

Monthly payzapp load limit is 2 lakh and i think ( not sure) daily wallet upi limit is Rs 1 lakh, first try with small amount.

Android/iphone user -

scan merchant UPI QR and enter amount

next screen click on drop down arrow and choose Payzapp wallet UPI.

Option lane ka trick, use latest version app or beta app -

Just open app and scan merchant qr and close try 2-3 times and reopen you will get Payzapp Wallet UPI option on drop down arrow.

Loot tips: Buy zingoy RuPay gift card using 5% SBI Cashback credit card.

2% extra charges and 3% effectively profit. Use Zingoy RuPay gift card on Payzapp Wallet load.

imagepicker061AD282-5DCF-444E-BC06-B879A0CC703C-91204-00000CFA039165AE.webp
imagepickerD730CA8E-FCF7-4373-BBC5-0D6D3BAE63FB-91204-00000CF9EF262DAB.webp

imagepicker97AE9838-03E5-46A6-B088-63F8090A7B7B-91204-00000CF9E05E9797.webp

Last edited:
App Crash reason for Payzapp UPI: Removing savings account disbales UPI services from Payzapp and also wallet UPI don't work after that.

As I told above I removed savings account after which this app crash started and wasn't able to add account back as selecting UPI Accounts was crashing the app. So, I delinked UPI from wallet under Payzapp Wallet option. Even then this problem of app crashing on choosing UPI Account option didn't go. Uninstalled app and did fresh install. Again, same problem faced.

So I went to Scan QR on main screen -> Scanned a code -> Entered amount and although showing my wallet balance of 50K to pay but proceeding again crashed the app.

Now I choose Pay Anyone option on right side of Scan QR. Entered another Payzapp number (my friend) in search box and selected his mobilenumber@pz UPI ID. It asked for amount and also message shown Link Account and Pay. I clicked and my HDFC Account added automatically as usual. (If you are non HDFC user it will show bank list). After it re-added I came back without payment to main page, Selected my name initial and again went to UPI Accounts option and now no problem. It opened without crash and shown my HDFC Acc. So sith all this I was now able to see Wallet option also along with Bank Account / Credit card / Wallet. Clicking it just provide you your @pzw ID and balance which confirm UPI wallet is active.

What I found is although I delinked UPI from wallet before unintalling. Reinstall and reverification auto registered it back.

Yes same .
Select Payzapp Wallet option on main screen after login and check whether you are able to see Delink wallet from UPI above Nominee Details option? If yes then go to main screen. On top left corner click on name initial and then UPI Accounts option and then see whether wallet is shown alonfwith Bank Account and credit card? It look like this, Bank Account | Credit Card | Wallet

Select Payzapp Wallet option on main screen after login and check whether you are able to see Delink wallet from UPI above Nominee Details option? If yes then go to main screen. On top left corner click on name initial and then UPI Accounts option and then see whether wallet is shown alonfwith Bank Account and credit card? It look like this, Bank Account | Credit Card | Wallet
No and no. I think I am still not part of their rollout group

Seems they haven't rolled it out for everyone. You will get the update on 1st August then :face-with-tears-of-joy:
So, happy to be part of special group. Others don't worry everyone will get it before 31 July it seems.

I am currently at Friend's shop and tried o his merchant QR. Working... Tfr-ed 20K to his bank account aka QR via wallet UPI. Second transaction failed. My limits are okay so what is daily limit with this? Should have tfr-ed whole 50K in one go. Have taken photo of his QR. Will try tomorrow. Will take money via NEFT route from him now. Raat bhar iss baat ka darr rahega kahi yeh Pee ke subah bhul naa jaye ki mai uska dost hu. :ROFLMAO: Advisory: Mitro ke QR se zyada, mitra pe bharosa ho tabhi tfr karein. Ya fir jisko kar rahe hai us se udhaar le le utna hi paisa.

So, happy to be part of special group. Others don't worry everyone will get it before 31 July it seems.

I am currently at Friend's shop and tried o his merchant QR. Working... Tfr-ed 20K to his bank account aka QR via wallet UPI. Second transaction failed. My limits are okay so what is daily limit with this? Should have tfr-ed whole 50K in one go. Have taken photo of his QR. Will try tomorrow. Will take money via NEFT route from him now. Raat bhar iss baat ka darr rahega kahi yeh Pee ke subah bhul naa jaye ki mai uska dost hu. :ROFLMAO: Advisory: Mitro ke QR se zyada, mitra pe bharosa ho tabhi tfr karein. Ya fir jisko kar rahe hai us se udhaar le le utna hi paisa.
kabhi dm bhi dekh liya karo

Per day limit its 20k i guess bro even though its merchant qr
No such qr friend to me hmmm

Back