• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added):

Payzapp has launched wallet upi services for iphone users. One person told he loaded Rs 1 lakh and successfully able to pay Rs 99950 to merchant qr code, you can use if you want free credit card to bank.

Monthly payzapp load limit is 2 lakh and i think ( not sure) daily wallet upi limit is Rs 1 lakh, first try with small amount.

Android/iphone user -

scan merchant UPI QR and enter amount

next screen click on drop down arrow and choose Payzapp wallet UPI.

Option lane ka trick, use latest version app or beta app -

Just open app and scan merchant qr and close try 2-3 times and reopen you will get Payzapp Wallet UPI option on drop down arrow.

Loot tips: Buy zingoy RuPay gift card using 5% SBI Cashback credit card.

2% extra charges and 3% effectively profit. Use Zingoy RuPay gift card on Payzapp Wallet load.

imagepicker061AD282-5DCF-444E-BC06-B879A0CC703C-91204-00000CFA039165AE.webp
imagepickerD730CA8E-FCF7-4373-BBC5-0D6D3BAE63FB-91204-00000CF9EF262DAB.webp

imagepicker97AE9838-03E5-46A6-B088-63F8090A7B7B-91204-00000CF9E05E9797.webp

Last edited:
Is this some insider info? 100% confirmed? I do not want to have my money stuck in there IF this does not happen.
Not 100% confirmed. But they will start charging for adding money via credit card from 1st August. This indirectly tells us that they will roll out Wallet UPI for everyone in August. They have rolled it out for some users in July itself to test it, so this also indicates that it will soon be rolled out to everyone.

Even if they don't, you will have the option to transfer money to bank at 1.18% charges from 1st Aug

It's upto you whether you wan't to take Risk or not.

It is there when you click on Payzap wallet in Payzap aap in iOS...

But main question is click karna hai ki nahi?
Bro, after clicking they will give you option to turn on/off this feature. Delinking will just stop UPI payment using wallet balance i.e payments using @pzw upi address will stop. You can re-link anytime. But for most of us this feature will appear in August update. If they wanted to test their system, we will get it on July 30/31 also.

Is this some insider info? 100% confirmed? I do not want to have my money stuck in there IF this does not happen.
Why would your money stuck? You will be able to transfer to bank acc. with 1.18% charges or use it on Gyftr for vouchers. You can use Virtual card for payments at different sites.

I've covered all sides. I will load money not keeping UPI thing in mind. Whether wallet UPI comes or not, I am not worrying about money stucking as I am loading with sole purpose of bank transfer on Aug 1 at reduced charges. On their website they have mentioned that from Aug 1, CC load and bank tfr charges will be different at 1.5+GST% for load and 1%+GST for unloading. On same page they written, funds load through DC and UPI will be free. So it is 100% guarantee that UPI option is arriving till July 31 12AM or Aug 1 morning. Currently their is no way one can load money using UPI in Payzapp or receiving from other UPI apps using @pzw address. While adding funds you will see UPI option from now on but remember loading from RuPay UPI will give txn failed as result.

Why would your money stuck? You will be able to transfer to bank acc. with 1.18% charges or use it on Gyftr for vouchers. You can use Virtual card for payments at different sites.

I've covered all sides. I will load money not keeping UPI thing in mind. Whether wallet UPI comes or not, I am not worrying about money stucking as I am loading with sole purpose of bank transfer on Aug 1 at reduced charges. On their website they have mentioned that from Aug 1, CC load and bank tfr charges will be different at 1.5+GST% for load and 1%+GST for unloading. On same page they written, funds load through DC and UPI will be free. So it is 100% guarantee that UPI option is arriving till July 31 12AM or Aug 1 morning. Currently their is no way one can load money using UPI in Payzapp or receiving from other UPI apps using @pzw address. While adding funds you will see UPI option from now on but remember loading from RuPay UPI will give txn failed as result.
UPI is an option at least for me even right now.. I can add money with UPI using linked bank accounts. So thats available as of today. Lets see what happens about wallet UPI on 1st Aug.

option also removed for your 🤔
Wallet UPI option never came on my Android app but upi address @pzw showing only alongwith @pz also. :ROFLMAO:

Fund load is not for the UPI thing. It is free only till 31st July using CC. From Aug 1 fund load using cc will be charged at 1.77% so we won't load after that. Bank tfr charge will reduce from 2.95% to 1.18% so loaded till free allowed and will tfr when reduced in August.

Wo fake notice par believe kar liya tumne. 🤣🤣🤣 Wo Transcorp International ka prepaid card hai and Notice aaya Tide prepaid card se. Thoda dimag use kar liya karo and Mai txn limit me hi karta multiple accounts use karke.

Konsa loophole? Payzapp ne wallet on UPI merchant payment par allow Kiya Maine wahi pe use Kiya. Isme loophole kaha. Kuch samjh nahi aa raha tumhe faltu ke replies kar rahe ho. 🤣🤣 FYI 1L ke txn wala screenshot starting ke pages me Abhishek ne share Kiya hai, sayad tumhe dikha nahi.
vai i need to talk with u regarding payzap wallet load..dm karu?

Back