• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Yes.. better is to get the exclusive account if possible and then get pinnacle card and link it.. exclusive debit card Is zero forex card with no extra charges on international ATM withdrawal
don't we get reward points/cashback on any other Indusind bank account on credit card bill payment other than select and exclusive accounts?

I got PAN and Aadhaar name mismatch. Do I need to make name change on my PAN or emailing Indie is enough?
Same issue I am getting now saying Mismatch found between Aadhaar & Pan details entered but my every details are exactly same lol

Opened INDIE acct yesterday. Completed VKYC, added 51,000 via ICICI DC and paid Rs.501 to HDFC TN Rupay CC bill.
KYC completion confirmation received today. But Acct status still showing "star" only and no gems received for the CC bill paid. Payment yet to be settled to CC.
How long it takes for acct to upgrade?
Is the credit of gem instant or does it take some time?

Last edited:
Opened INDIE acct yesterday. Completed VKYC, added 51,000 via ICICI DC and paid Rs.501 to HDFC TN Rupay CC bill.
KYC completion confirmation received today. But Acct status still showing "star" only and no gems received for the CC bill paid.
Is the credit of ges instant or does it take some time?
sir please wait for 2-3 working days. If not upgraded to Megastar, you can raise a complaint later :)

KYC completion confirmation received today. But Acct status still showing "star" only and no gems received for the CC bill paid. Payment yet to be settled to CC.
Acct upgraded in the evening and 25 gem also credited for CC payment..
Is there any charge for redeeming gems? Also, can I pay same CC multiple times and get 25 gem each time?

1) Can we fund Indie account with DC ?
2) which all other bank accounts allow funding with DC ?
3) Does Kotak 811 still allow funding with DC?

Back