• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Waise account toh achha suggest kiya hai bhai ne, but dikkat yeh hai ki naa hi main student dikhta hoon, aur naa hi main student hoon. 😭

College ID maanga toh dikha toh doonga 10 saal puraani, but agar joote 👟 pade toh..? 🤣
Nana Patekar GIF by Zion

Waise account toh achha suggest kiya hai bhai ne, but dikkat yeh hai ki naa hi main student dikhta hoon, aur naa hi main student hoon. 😭

College ID maanga toh dikha toh doonga 10 saal puraani, but agar joote 👟 pade toh..? 🤣
ab khulke toh bata nhi sakte sab kuch , ki kaise kaise acc open ho sakta ... dekhna dikha diya hai baki abhi rasta khud chal lo

Avoid this garbage Bank, while creating an account and transferring 50,000rs HDFC found it suspicious and blocked my transaction, I like an idiot lost functions of my brains and tried with IDFC Bank again to transfer 50,000 rs to this garbage bank.

This transaction failed as well but 50,000rs got debited from my IDFC account, this money is now not in Indie shitty app nor in my IDFC bank, I contacted IDFC bank and raised a dispute, IDFC says the turn around time is 45days for scrutiny.

What an amazing 1st day experience with this garbage bank.

Avoid this garbage Bank, while creating an account and transferring 50,000rs HDFC found it suspicious and blocked my transaction, I like an idiot lost functions of my brains and tried with IDFC Bank again to transfer 50,000 rs to this garbage bank.

This transaction failed as well but 50,000rs got debited from my IDFC account, this money is now not in Indie shitty app nor in my IDFC bank, I contacted IDFC bank and raised a dispute, IDFC says the turn around time is 45days for scrutiny.

Call Indie once, they may take 48 hours for IP credit (Yeah the transaction gives error, I know). The same thing happened to me and the IP got credited after 24 hours even though the transaction gave error on indie.

Last edited:

my funds too was in limbo for 48hrs and then got credited to Indie a/c. So you hopefully should get this sorted in the nest 2 days or so.

Call Indie once, they may take 48 hours for IP credit (Yeah the transaction gives error, I know). The same thing happened to me and the IP got credited after 24 hours even though the transaction gave error on indie.
my funds too was in limbo for 48hrs and then got credited to Indie a/c. So you hopefully should get this sorted in the nest 2 days or so.

Thank you @dvader especially, I called up Indie, they mentioned they received the amount and it will reflect by evening, just checked the amount has indeed credited in the Indie account. Feel a bit better now, was really worried.

Few Questions:-
1. Now is it being upgraded instantly after funding?
2. If we later add 50k to acc will they upgrade to megastar and will it be done automatically or have to contact them?
3. Once upgraded to mega, is physical dc sent automatically, or have to place request?
4. How is the overall onboarding experience, any issues relating to vkyc?

That's why i did the transaction with the upi after opening the bank account.

Few Questions:-
1. Now is it being upgraded instantly after funding?
2. If we later add 50k to acc will they upgrade to megastar and will it be done automatically or have to contact them?
3. Once upgraded to mega, is physical dc sent automatically, or have to place request?
4. How is the overall onboarding experience, any issues relating to vkyc?
Leaving it here in case someone still has doubts....

1. Do not do initial funding (The initial funding is an IP funding which takes 24-48 hours, just like doing an IP funding for offline account, it's not indusind's fault that is how IP works)

2. Skip the initial funding page and move forward with account creation. Now create UPI ID (virtual debit card is instantly generated) or make a payment via NEFT/IMPS since you now have your account details, this will be instant cuz it's not IP funding but a normal txn.

3. After my brother faced issues with IP, I skipped the funding page and did a manual TXN and was promoted to megastar without any issues.

Back