• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Nhi mene 2 month phle open Kiya tha I am also existing customer lekin ek dam fatak se open hua or mene jhattak se 50k deposit or withdraw kr liya no kyc, no Vkyc
Instantly opened.
So smooth experience 😀😀

Lekin ab is account ka kru kya samjh ni aa rha
Kya use hai ,
Kya special hai isme🤔🤔
Side effect of TF community, jiski zrurt nhi vo bhi le lete h🤦🤣 just bcoz it is trending on TF🤣🤭

This account is probably useless. Only Bookmyshow offer seems to be meaningful, 3% cashback on preferred brand is really not that great offer if you already have a decent credit card (maybe even co branded one).

Probably this account will be just present, until they start charging for their famous megastar 😂

I needed some money, this bank defaults to 0 rs as transaction limits and modifying it I have to wait for 4hrs for the new transaction limit to set up, truly mind blowing app, will probably never use this garbage again. Oh and also no clue about the physical delivery of the debit card, I am not going to bother calling these people for it even, they can keep it.

Need a referral code. Please provide anyone.
Hey friends. I have done the following.
  • My KYC is done.
  • Funded with 50.01k.
  • Created UPI.
  • Tried to make a payment through UPI, but it failed.
  • Full KYC status is showing pending.

Is there anything I can do, or should I just wait?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-11-29 at 17.14.13_33e44437.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-29 at 17.14.13_33e44437.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 24
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-11-29 at 17.17.31_0e426d4c.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-29 at 17.17.31_0e426d4c.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 24
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-11-29 at 17.14.12_228a25cf.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-11-29 at 17.14.12_228a25cf.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 25
Hey friends. I have done the following.
  • My KYC is done.
  • Funded with 50.01k.
  • Created UPI.
  • Tried to make a payment through UPI, but it failed.
  • Full KYC status is showing pending.

Is there anything I can do, or should I just wait?
Vkyc will be updated in about 24hrs.
Try to set upi in paytm or any other upi app, it will work as it did in mine when done via payzapp, later did vkyc.

Vkyc will be updated in about 24hrs.
Try to set upi in paytm or any other upi app, it will work as it did in mine when done via payzapp, later did vkyc.
Some more Qs
- How can I use this account through net banking?
- Is there any benefit to registering on the IndusMobile App?
- Do these guys have a toll-free support number?

Some more Qs
- How can I use this account through net banking?
- Is there any benefit to registering on the IndusMobile App?
- Do these guys have a toll-free support number?
I don't think you can use this account on Net banking.
Indusmobile registration is not required as Indie have a separate app
Don't expect much from Indie support.

Wow! For any valid reason or out of the blue ?
For me they sent me this while I had only kept money in jupiter money account to a level to maintain 10000 to get pro. First they ask to maintain the balance then ask for income proof.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231124-223310.jpg
    Screenshot_20231124-223310.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 34
In how many days does one get the physical debit card, as I am megastar I did the block and ordered a new card on friday, the card is visible in the app but no intimation yet if it has been dispatched or even sent to printing.
They don't tell anything about the delivery updates etc. They directly send the card within a week at least for me.

Nhi mene 2 month phle open Kiya tha I am also existing customer lekin ek dam fatak se open hua or mene jhattak se 50k deposit or withdraw kr liya no kyc, no Vkyc
Instantly opened.
So smooth experience 😀😀

Lekin ab is account ka kru kya samjh ni aa rha
Kya use hai ,
Kya special hai isme🤔🤔
Free physical Debit card and unlimited debit card transactions on any atm anywhere in the world.

Finally after sending account closure request on twitter (3 weeks after the first message), the Indie team got back to me confirming that they had put some restriction on my card while on international trip and they are sorry that they didnt provide any intimation of the restriction. They are saying card will work now but its really hard to trust Indie now on international travel trips.

- no intimation of any restrictions by email or sms
- no phone support from international location
- 3 weeks turn around time for update by twitter team
- high risk of account closure.

My experience with this card is not good. Hence cannot recommended this card for international travel.
They didn't tell why card was restricted?

For me they sent me this while I had only kept money in jupiter money account to a level to maintain 10000 to get pro. First they ask to maintain the balance then ask for income proof.
Wow! I was holding Jupiter/FI just so I can use these debit cards for international transactions, since I am already Megastar on Indie, I think I will move to this.

Back