• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Does anybody know what this is?
  • Until 10:30, I could see my balance as 50.01k, and now it says 'account call back error'
  • similar on all UPI apps saying remmiter bank is not responding
  • In the VKYC section something is placed there, a placement text.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-30-02-13-19-603_com.indusind.indie.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-30-02-13-19-603_com.indusind.indie.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_2023-11-30-02-13-26-377_com.indusind.indie.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-30-02-13-26-377_com.indusind.indie.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 29
  • PhoneExperienceHost_AWtsaypy6C.png
    PhoneExperienceHost_AWtsaypy6C.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Does anybody know what this is?
  • Until 10:30, I could see my balance as 50.01k, and now it says 'account call back error'
  • similar on all UPI apps saying remmiter bank is not responding
  • In the VKYC section something is placed there, a placement text.
Wait till the morning, sometimes banks do some maintenance work in the nights, so stuff doesn't work. Your money should be safe, dont worry.

Last edited:
Will this be a hard or soft enquiry for activating a credit line (Just the activation, no withdrawal)? Anyone who has activated recently?

Attachments

• IMG_0163.PNG
    IMG_0163.PNG
    19.7 KB · Views: 27
For me they sent me this while I had only kept money in jupiter money account to a level to maintain 10000 to get pro. First they ask to maintain the balance then ask for income proof.
I think this kind of thing happened cus all the Jupiter account have registered with a single branch.

Anyway, after the account freeze remove, you should close this account. Not much value left, unless you're planning to take the Jupiter rupay cc.

In how many days does one get the physical debit card, as I am megastar I did the block and ordered a new card on friday, the card is visible in the app but no intimation yet if it has been dispatched or even sent to printing.
For me it was 4 days. You can call the customer care to know the tracking number.

This account is probably useless. Only Bookmyshow offer seems to be meaningful, 3% cashback on preferred brand is really not that great offer if you already have a decent credit card (maybe even co branded one).

Probably this account will be just present, until they start charging for their famous megastar 😂
Also u can get 200 gem for cc bill payment per month

Is the 200 gems for Credit Card Bill Payment reset every calendar month or it resets after a month of bill payment, if anyone has tried it. I paid the bills for my cards on 27th November, so will I get gems if I pay it today or I have to wait till 27th December?

Back