• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Not acceptable considering they come from Indusind Bank, I feel like so far Jupiter/Fi has been much more stable.
Well Jupiter/Fi as a platform have 3-4 years of headstart. Atleast Indie wont go back on Free debit card cuz they already give out free debit cards for few acct variants. These are just teething problems and given that they are indusind I expected few problems here and there. Neobanks according to me are just a fluke, they promised too much, worked a little bit and in the end turned out to be glorified third party agents for Credit Card, mutual funds and what not.

Few of my friends converted jupiter to salary account.......I was like Yhi log h diljale ashiq

Wow! For any valid reason or out of the blue ?
Not out of the blue but not transparent too once they block your account. If you make transactions more than your declared income, they freeze your account for that reason too.
Indie is flexible coming from Indusind and indus in just 2-3 months old and they have improved the app much better than before and with future updates, they have real plan to make the app all in one for finance as I had word with product head directly.

After initial funding of 50000 to upgrade to mega star how many days we have to keep fund in that account... We can immediately withdraw after upgradation or we have to keep it funded.. ??

In how many days does one get the physical debit card, as I am megastar I did the block and ordered a new card on friday, the card is visible in the app but no intimation yet if it has been dispatched or even sent to printing.

In how many days does one get the physical debit card, as I am megastar I did the block and ordered a new card on friday, the card is visible in the app but no intimation yet if it has been dispatched or even sent to printing.
Call and ask them, they don't give any update via SMS. On call they will give AWB no

I have just changed my device and now I’m not able to register in new device. Have already mailed them a week back still no response from their side😔

Je baat... Fir to dhadak se Aaj hi kholega main bhi... Lekin existing customer ko latkayega to nahi indie me indusind..
Nhi mene 2 month phle open Kiya tha I am also existing customer lekin ek dam fatak se open hua or mene jhattak se 50k deposit or withdraw kr liya no kyc, no Vkyc
Instantly opened.
So smooth experience 😀😀

Lekin ab is account ka kru kya samjh ni aa rha
Kya use hai ,
Kya special hai isme🤔🤔

Finally after sending account closure request on twitter (3 weeks after the first message), the Indie team got back to me confirming that they had put some restriction on my card while on international trip and they are sorry that they didnt provide any intimation of the restriction. They are saying card will work now but its really hard to trust Indie now on international travel trips.

- no intimation of any restrictions by email or sms
- no phone support from international location
- 3 weeks turn around time for update by twitter team
- high risk of account closure.

My experience with this card is not good. Hence cannot recommended this card for international travel.

Back