• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

I can't see any benefits. Want to close one account out of kotak 811, indie and future first as have piled up a lot of accs. And this one seems to be the one that can be closed without loosing any benefits
It's 0 MAB. Right? so make the balance zero and let it be there as it is. and forget about it.
One benefit of Indie is in the case if your other account charges for neft, or have to complete the txn for name sake, you can use your debit card to load the balance in this account.

It's 0 MAB. Right? so make the balance zero and let it be there as it is. and forget about it.
One benefit of Indie is in the case if your other account charges for neft, or have to complete the txn for name sake, you can use your debit card to load the balance in this account.
I think online neft is free on all want. Besides u can use upi for aelf transfer

anyone willing to give me indie card for bms offer right now, ill pay them back for sure... I am trying on my card since 2:30 and it keeps failing and the mf BMS asks me to wait for 20mins , but the tickets are getting sold out

anyone willing to give me indie card for bms offer right now, ill pay them back for sure... I am trying on my card since 2:30 and it keeps failing and the mf BMS asks me to wait for 20mins , but the tickets are getting sold out
If it says wait for 20 mins you need to wait for 40mins and i have axis E DC if you want ... Coz i already used indie offer ....

If it says wait for 20 mins you need to wait for 40mins and i have axis E DC if you want ... Coz i already used indie offer ....
I used the visa blockbuster offer and surprisingly I was fast enough to book the tickets , but thanks a ton man....if anyone wants indie offer this month feel free to ask me or message me personally, and one more shit part about BMS is that you should try only after the hard 20 mins time since the prev attempt... so even if you check after 19 mins, you should again wait for another 20mins

Last edited:
Can't you use disposable debit card?

Back