• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Dont keep money in this indie account few days ago did several credit card payments of Rs.500 rupees and added 25k balance and they put debit freeze in my indie account these niyo banks are very pathetic leaving money in such accounts is a big mistake transfer money do transaction and take back every penny out

Dont keep money in this indie account few days ago did several credit card payments of Rs.500 rupees and added 25k balance and they put debit freeze in my indie account these niyo banks are very pathetic leaving money in such accounts is a big mistake transfer money do transaction and take back every penny out
If suddenly high transactions take place every bank will debit freeze the acc. Visit branch, it should be solved.

If suddenly high transactions take place every bank will debit freeze the acc. Visit branch, it should be solved.
Visited branch gave request letter let's see how many days they will take keeping money in transaction account is never advised in such silly banks thats why HDFC and ICICI are my favourite banks

Does anyone know how to get chequebook / leaves with Indie Account? I couldn't find any option in the app.

Reply from customer support:

Capture32.PNG

Yet their website seems to suggest cheque leaves will be issued free of cost:

Capture322.PNG

Is there any app/platform left and currently working where I can pay my credit card bills with this Indie Visa Signature debit card and get that 0.5%?

Over and above that 200(25*8).

How does the bank notify Indie Platform customers of a pre-approved credit card? I have a 4L credit line displayed on the app's home page, and they call me regularly to offer it. However, there is no mechanism for a pre-approved credit card, and Indie is not netbanking enabled. How can I determine eligibility for a preapproved CC in Indie?

How does the bank notify Indie Platform customers of a pre-approved credit card? I have a 4L credit line displayed on the app's home page, and they call me regularly to offer it. However, there is no mechanism for a pre-approved credit card, and Indie is not netbanking enabled. How can I determine eligibility for a preapproved CC in Indie?
Currently they are not offering preapproved cc in indie

Credit line only

Back