• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

What's the condition for the credit of referral bonus ?
If the referred person do add money in apay wallet, then, is it considered as successful referral ?

How autobill payment works in indie app?
How to get 200 gems by auto payment?
Here i am not talking about (25x8)
Once you add a biller, an option for auto payment will appear, I have added 8 credit cards but auto-pay option is not available in these, although in indusind credit card biller auto-pay option appeared for 2 seconds maybe some glitch, I am still searching for a biller that supports auto-pay

Once you add a biller, an option for auto payment will appear, I have added 8 credit cards but auto-pay option is not available in these, although in indusind credit card biller auto-pay option appeared for 2 seconds maybe some glitch, I am still searching for a biller that supports auto-pay
So no one used that autobill feature yet..
Then why they advertise too much for 200 gems for auto payment

I wanted to purchase a software service in Euros, usually I use Paypal and Paypal has its own calculation of rupee conversion. I had seen this Disposable Debit Card option in Indie, since I am Mega Star with Visa Signature card I have the zero Forex charges on my debit card.

I just used one these Disposable Debit Cards and the transaction was done in a minute, had to put in an OTP and was charged the exact Euro to Rupee converted amount.

This disposable debit card lasts 24hrs and only for 1 transaction, after using it for this transaction it got disabled. Loving this Indie feature :) (y)

What do you guys feel is limited time here?
  1. The above offers on the card,
  2. or 1 Gem = 1 Rs.

Attachments

• 1703246731496.png
    1703246731496.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 60
So I already have a select account and I maintain 50k qab on it 🥲

Now I'm learning about indie megastar that gives you a cute visa signature card and seems like it has all the same features as signature select, from what I've learned megastar just needs initial deposit of 50k but didn't require any balance maintenance

So what are some benefits that are exclusive for select members? Does megastar get an RM?

can I have both accounts? Haha

I paid three credit card bills using the Indie app today around 3:30 PM, but the payment hasn't appeared on the cards yet. Does anyone know how much time it typically takes for the payment to be credited?

I paid three credit card bills using the Indie app today around 3:30 PM, but the payment hasn't appeared on the cards yet. Does anyone know how much time it typically takes for the payment to be credited?
It could take as little as 5 minutes to 5 days to credit the amount toward your credit card bill. It totally depends on how the settlement is done for that bank. For example, in the case of Kotak, BOB, or banks on BPPS, it will be done within a few minutes, and for NON-BPPS Banks, it can take up to 5-6 days.

It could take as little as 5 minutes to 5 days to credit the amount toward your credit card bill. It totally depends on how the settlement is done for that bank. For example, in the case of Kotak, BOB, or banks on BPPS, it will be done within a few minutes, and for NON-BPPS Banks, it can take up to 5-6 days.
Thanks for the info. I paid two Axis and one ICICI bank CCs which I guess are non-BPPS Banks.

Back