• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

How does the bank notify Indie Platform customers of a pre-approved credit card? I have a 4L credit line displayed on the app's home page, and they call me regularly to offer it. However, there is no mechanism for a pre-approved credit card, and Indie is not netbanking enabled. How can I determine eligibility for a preapproved CC in Indie?
If there is a pre-approved cc offer in indusind for you then it will show in this link.

If there is a pre-approved cc offer in indusind for you then it will show in this link.

Le Indusland -:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240109-000629.png
    Screenshot_20240109-000629.png
    17 KB · Views: 56
So does anyone have the old screenshots where it says free withdrawals from international ATMs?

I specifically made multiple withdrawals in Malaysia because there was no withdrawal charges. And all of a sudden, it added ATM withdrawal charges and deducted it from my account in January for the transactions done in December.

Even the schedule of charges page mentions ATM fees now, while earlier it was free.

What can be done for this? I was not intimated in advance regarding this change.

BTW all international transactions worked great on indie megastar card. No problems faced whatsoever in Malaysia and Thailand.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240109-100139~2.png
    Screenshot_20240109-100139~2.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20240109-100302.png
    Screenshot_20240109-100302.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20240109-100455.png
    Screenshot_20240109-100455.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 55
Someone please guide me how can I proceed regarding the international ATM fees. Earlier screenshots mentioned everything free, no conditions applied (in bold lol)

But now they deducted charges from my account.

You should find this in first few pages of this post .. now i think this card is of no use...
Still the best debit card (or likely among the best) IMO since niyo increased ATM charges to 300

Forex markup is still 0%. The only nitpick I have is this card cannot be added to Gpay, I was still using Onecard with 1% markup for convenience at shops for NFC payment.

Last edited:
So does anyone have the old screenshots where it says free withdrawals from international ATMs?

I specifically made multiple withdrawals in Malaysia because there was no withdrawal charges. And all of a sudden, it added ATM withdrawal charges and deducted it from my account in January for the transactions done in December.

Even the schedule of charges page mentions ATM fees now, while earlier it was free.

What can be done for this? I was not intimated in advance regarding this change.

BTW all international transactions worked great on indie megastar card. No problems faced whatsoever in Malaysia and Thailand.
You should find this in first few pages of this post .. now i think this card is of no use...

Someone please guide me how can I proceed regarding the international ATM fees. Earlier screenshots mentioned everything free, no conditions applied (in bold lol)

Still the best debit card (or likely among the best) IMO since niyo increased ATM charges to 300

Forex markup is still 0%. The only nitpick I have is this card cannot be added to Gpay, I was still using Onecard with 1% markup for convenience at shops for NFC payment.
Post in thread '"Indie" by IndusInd' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/indie-by-indusind.15095/post-271760
You will find screenshot here

Sadly, the best feature of this card is gone. This was expected though, as bank cannot absorb the charge indefinitely. Still good that it's 125 only.

Any other dc providing zero fee international cash withdrawal?

Still no charges for direct POS swipe, right?

Sadly, the best feature of this card is gone. This was expected though, as bank cannot absorb the charge indefinitely. Still good that it's 125 only.

Any other dc providing zero fee international cash withdrawal?
Indusind Bank visa signature exclusive debit card

I have it.

Attachments

• Web capture_1-12-2023_155814_indie.indusind.com.jpeg
    Web capture_1-12-2023_155814_indie.indusind.com.jpeg
    424.6 KB · Views: 52
I just got upgraded to Megastar today, and I was given a normal virtual card which I just blocked and replaced with Visa Signature card. It was showing NIL charges during the process but the signature card is showing as Physical card. Will it attract any replacement fees?

Back