• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

I am not receiving any SMS from IndusInd Indie regarding any UPI debit and credit transaction. I have not tried any debit card / IMPS transactions yet.

I have raised this issue with customer care on both 1860 number and email. Still not receiving SMS.

Anyone else facing this? Any solution?

Bahiyo and behno my indie account is debit freeze around 20 days passed but not unfreezed even after submitting request in branch ..... Transaction karo aur paisa nikaal lo turant
And here I was thinking of making this my Primary Account for Investments, as HDFC was downgrading my account.
I am not receiving any SMS from IndusInd Indie regarding any UPI debit and credit transaction. I have not tried any debit card / IMPS transactions yet.

I have raised this issue with customer care on both 1860 number and email. Still not receiving SMS.

No SMS

i receive confirmation email or SMS after 2-3 hours.. tech wise they are bad.

though never faced a failure in transaction.

i receive confirmation email or SMS after 2-3 hours.. tech wise they are bad.

though never faced a failure in transaction.

Argh, I wanted to use this as primary expense account. It doesn't serve my purpose if transactions aren't quickly reported to me.

Is there any other bank / account with similar features and MAB requirements but much better tech to use as primary account for everyday expenses?

Finally made it MegaStar within 16 hours

miley cyrus hay GIF

Does indie use Bluedart or speed post to deliver the physical debit card? Share your experiences please!

Also how long does it take to get dispatched after the card is generated?

Does indie use Bluedart or speed post to deliver the physical debit card? Share your experiences please!

Also how long does it take to get dispatched after the card is generated?
After applying I directly recived call from delivery person that I am standing below your residence please come and collect the dc. Haven't received any message and mails from IndusInd before the card delivery. After the delivery I got the message from card dispatch to delivery on next day😂

After applying I directly recived call from delivery person that I am standing below your residence please come and collect the dc. Haven't received any message and mails from IndusInd before the card delivery. After the delivery I got the message from card dispatch to delivery on next day😂
You received the dispatch message the next day, while in my case, it took a week. I started wondering about what new card is coming now. 🤣

Let's see when my dc arrive, it it's Bluedart then should get delivered in 2-3 more days 🫤

Back