• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Received the Debit card just now. Points would like to mention

1. Kya gazab chiz banayi hai. ek taraf se khicho to dusre taraf se open hota hai.
2. The word "DEBIT" is not written on the card. All my ATM/Debit cards have "DEBIT" written on it.
3. Kya soch k aisa card design kia? waahiyaat design hai.
Scapia credit card also done the similar thing..

Received the Debit card just now. Points would like to mention

1. Kya gazab chiz banayi hai. ek taraf se khicho to dusre taraf se open hota hai.
2. The word "DEBIT" is not written on the card. All my ATM/Debit cards have "DEBIT" written on it.
3. Kya soch k aisa card design kia? waahiyaat design hai.
I think someone kid design this after watching a lot of Doraemon..

Existing indusind delight bank account customer, opened indie in a breeze no KYC nothing needed. Funded with 50k, Mega star in 3 days, changed the physical debit card to Signature. Now moved the funds to delight account added another 50k to upgrade it to Exclusive with the goal to convert it too to 0MAB with my in process upgrade to Pinnacle card from Legend. 😋😋😋 another Signature card on the way this time with 0 forex and intl withdrawal fees.
Hi Dude, Is this pinnacle card is visa infiniti one?. Please let me know the process full. If anyone holds visa infiniti card then do let us know the process on how to get it easily.. Thanks

Well you have apologytic for anything. Its my personal experience.

And your experience depends on people you interact with..

Ex. I have to wait 45min just know my branch MICR code.
Another time my netbanking got locked( i forgot the security question). the guy unlocked my netbanking (5min call).

Human(yeah, i am aslo a human) tend to highlight the negative part only.
Well i have said some good thing about Indusind.
But they manage to change my mind in a day.
Wow
I have open my account with different no, and i have changed my no.

But they are still calling old no for promotion call, reward points credit sms. Lol.

Any solution guys. The old no belongs to my mom.

Well i have said some good thing about Indusind.
But they manage to change my mind in a day.
Wow
I have open my account with different no, and i have changed my no.

But they are still calling old no for promotion call, reward points credit sms. Lol.

Any solution guys. The old no belongs to my mom.
IndusInd me har ek kadam fook ke rkhna pdta hai. Thoda bhi details change krna hua to baazi Indus jeet jayega or customer ko punishment me torture milega.

Back