• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

it is not a must hold kinda account unless you are travelling abroad..
Is it because of 0 forex debit card?
I am thinking of applying for the same reason but I already hold an axis and SBI account. So opening another account would be a dead account. Are there any 0 forex debit cards in axis or SBI with minimal annual fee?
If not, what are other alternatives other than indie?

I am thinking of applying for the same reason but I already hold an axis and SBI account. So opening another account would be a dead account. Are there any 0 forex debit cards in axis or SBI with minimal annual fee?
Most bank have forex card for that.

I know 4 zero forex dc.

1. Fi money ( have t&c now, 1L per month for 50mab)
2. Jupiter ( 25k pm with 10mab)
3. Niyo eqitas ( unrealab)
4. Indusind exclusive account.

Next to impossible, rbl signature dc i think

Anyone trying to activate Credit Line...
Just be aware, it fetches your CIBIL & entry is made.
I've checked under my subscription, received mail for CIBIL enquiry NOTIFICATION within a minute.

Tried to do a CC payment in Indie App.

Amount was debited but payment was stuck at processing stage.

Received a mail "Your payment of INR 550.00 towards ICICI Bank Credit Card with relationship number <#relationship number#> has been succesfully processed - Indie by IndusInd Bank"

In previous mails, Relationship number was present. But in this mail, it was just <#relationship number#>.

Will this payment get processed or amount will be refunded back?

Tried to do a CC payment in Indie App.

Amount was debited but payment was stuck at processing stage.

Received a mail "Your payment of INR 550.00 towards ICICI Bank Credit Card with relationship number <#relationship number#> has been succesfully processed - Indie by IndusInd Bank"

In previous mails, Relationship number was present. But in this mail, it was just <#relationship number#>.

Will this payment get processed or amount will be refunded back?
It is successful.

Back