• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Tried to do a CC payment in Indie App.

Amount was debited but payment was stuck at processing stage.

Received a mail "Your payment of INR 550.00 towards ICICI Bank Credit Card with relationship number <#relationship number#> has been succesfully processed - Indie by IndusInd Bank"

In previous mails, Relationship number was present. But in this mail, it was just <#relationship number#>.

Will this payment get processed or amount will be refunded back?
Payment is successful,
It should reflect on your cc account within 5 days.

Tried to do a CC payment in Indie App.

Amount was debited but payment was stuck at processing stage.

Received a mail "Your payment of INR 550.00 towards ICICI Bank Credit Card with relationship number <#relationship number#> has been succesfully processed - Indie by IndusInd Bank"

In previous mails, Relationship number was present. But in this mail, it was just <#relationship number#>.

Will this payment get processed or amount will be refunded back?
If not in first four hours, It might have some chances of getting into "IN THE AIR" moment...( @VISHESH_BANSAL sir is expert in this field & have gathered stigmatic experience over few DEBIT CARDS with Indie itself 😬🫥) but your money has only two options i.e; either CC or your source debit, So no worries....

Have anyone got physical signature debit card. How many days it took to dispatch. Applied for 5 days ago but still update yet?
I got it at the very start. It had taken around 10-15 days if I remember correctly. now, it should not take more than a week.

Payment is successful,
It should reflect on your cc account within 5 days.
If not in first four hours, It might have some chances of getting into "IN THE AIR" moment...( @VISHESH_BANSAL sir is expert in this field & have gathered stigmatic experience over few DEBIT CARDS with Indie itself 😬🫥) but your money has only two options i.e; either CC or your source debit, So no worries....
Payment got credited to CC within 24 hours!

Thanks for the reply. I think I should contact their CC. Did it took 10 days to dispatch?
In the start, there were so many issues, they had not even captured the address correctly. They took our address manually via phone call.
I think you should contact their customer care team.

They have patched the issue to a great extent.
Although app crashes/slows down but the transaction gets processed.

In the start, there were so many issues, they had not even captured the address correctly. They took our address manually via phone call.
I think you should contact their customer care team.
Sadly, when I call on 18602672626 the IVR lady with the sweet voice says "Oh O! the mobile number you entered is in incorrect. please enter indie registered mobile number."

I called form the registered mobile number. I can't argue with someone with such a sweet voice.

Back