• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

@VISHESH_BANSAL

1. after pan and nominee, third step was add funds ( 50K for mega star banner on top ) which I tried multiple times but it never went to payment page ( stuck with loading animation with text "good things take time" or some such crap )

2. eventually I chose "skip" ( it did warn me saying one-time offer blah blah ) and the account was setup.. only IFSC was blank

3. setup the UPI vpa ( blabla@indie )

4. sent 50k from my indus select account ( phonepe to @indie vpa )

Indie app uses "add money" only in context of dc and netbank.. For UPI, NEFT etc.. it uses the phrase"money transfer"

So I may have performed IP by money transfer ( and not by add money )..

It still shows 0 star tier..

@VISHESH_BANSAL

1. after pan and nominee, third step was add funds ( 50K for mega star banner on top ) which I tried multiple times but it never went to payment page ( stuck with loading animation with text "good things take time" or some such crap )

2. eventually I chose "skip" ( it did warn me saying one-time offer blah blah ) and the account was setup.. only IFSC was blank

Indie app uses "add money" only in context of dc and netbank.. For UPI, NEFT etc.. it uses the phrase"money transfer"

You can mail them ask ask them to upgrade your account to mega. Though there is no guarantee of them replying.

I had some queries and mailed them few tines. They never bothered to reply. Thick skin fellows.

@VISHESH_BANSAL

1696097657005.png

@VISHESH_BANSAL

Complaint to cc about your fund add process..(it never went to payment page)

Demand they to give it to you now..

Had done a credit card bill payment of 500rs. a week back. Still have not received the gems. the transaction itself is not showing in the gems transactions. usually, it used to show 0 if not applicable for any gems.

Have anyone got physical signature debit card. How many days it took to dispatch. Applied for 5 days ago but still update yet?
If you apply for physical card delivery, Indus*nd bank might send your card at your doorstep within 3-4 days, it happened with me... (Applied on 26th & got delivered on 30th)
No msg, nothing.... Sidha Bluedart wale call krenge!
📞🤙😬🤝💳😏💸
Megastar = Visa SIGNATURE.. Even if app shows platinum /due to bugs+Code hugs maybe, I was also shown platinum variant.

If you apply for physical card delivery, Indus*nd bank might send your card at your doorstep within 3-4 days, it happened with me... (Applied on 26th & got delivered on 30th)
No msg, nothing.... Sidha Bluedart wale call krenge!
📞🤙😬🤝💳😏💸
Megastar = Visa SIGNATURE.. Even if app shows platinum /due to bugs+Code hugs maybe, I was also shown platinum variant.
I have to block the platinum dc & apply for dc after becoming megachad.

Did u done that?

Are you guys getting gems properly. I'm not getting anything automatically. For each and every transaction I have to raise compaint and getting it.
No. First week of September paid 2 cc bills and got 50 gems. 2 weeks ago paid another 2 cc bills, got no gems. I don't understand how to raise complaint.

Back