• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Indie Worst app auto closes and application stuck on waiting for uidai for two days don't risk 50 k here I called them in morning support told me it's known issue still not resolvedView attachment 30939
Facing same issue since more than 4+ weeks now. Already completed my KYC and still it sends me to this. Have enquired with customer care multiple times and they say its ongoing issue

Facing same issue since more than 4+ weeks now. Already completed my KYC and still it sends me to this. Have enquired with customer care multiple times and they say its ongoing issue
4+ weeks thank God I asked them to close my account and refund 50 k, so they refunded my money and didn't close the account now they can take as much time as they need

I formatted my phone and tried logging in but was unable to. This error pops and cc told that they know this issue and are already working on it. This app
has so many issues.

Screenshot_20231002-192535_INDIE~2.png

Last edited:
Hi

I have added 50k odd using upi and my tier didn’t change and also the card I’m getting is visa platinum( current tier is base one). Can anyone help me how to use the card actually.

Hi All,

I made credit card payment around 500 for 8 different cards on a single day.

Just recieved 25 points for 1 of the transaction. Do we have a limit on the gems we can earn per day or I will be receiving the gems for other transactions shortly?

if you r not upgraded to megastar tier, then call customer care if its been more than 3-4 days .. if you r in megastar then block and replace in card preferences
After upgrading to mega I should block and replace right?

Also I did deposit above 50k and should I wait to withdraw until I’m upgraded to mega or can I withdraw now itself

I don’t think so any visa signature card should work

Look at this

Hi All,

I made credit card payment around 500 for 8 different cards on a single day.

Just recieved 25 points for 1 of the transaction. Do we have a limit on the gems we can earn per day or I will be receiving the gems for other transactions shortly?
Rest assured, you'll get for the remaining ones, just you need to wait.
Only 200 gems can be earned per month.

Guys, has anyone tried adding the debit card to Google wallet or some nfc app? I've enable tokenization of the card (visa signature) but it still doesn't work.
Interestingly, the IndusInd's regular a/c virtual dc works well with Google wallet's nfc.

Back