• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Guys, has anyone tried adding the debit card to Google wallet or some nfc app? I've enable tokenization of the card (visa signature) but it still doesn't work.
Interestingly, the IndusInd's regular a/c virtual dc works well with Google wallet's nfc.
Yeah. My indusind virtual gold card can be add to gpay taptopay.

But indie don't support this feature yet..(i tried)

Guys, has anyone tried adding the debit card to Google wallet or some nfc app? I've enable tokenization of the card (visa signature) but it still doesn't work.
Interestingly, the IndusInd's regular a/c virtual dc works well with Google wallet's nfc.
Bro are you upgraded to mega? If yes how did you fund your account initially ?

Okay, so, i had added 25k in my indie account and now I'm superstar but now i have also got additional 25k in my Kotak 811 account. So, to upgrade to mega star should I simply add the 25k more to my indie account or first take them back in my Kotak account and then add 50000 at once.

Okay, so, i had added 25k in my indie account and now I'm superstar but now i have also got additional 25k in my Kotak 811 account. So, to upgrade to mega star should I simply add the 25k more to my indie account or first take them back in my Kotak account and then add 50000 at once.
You have to add 50k in one go to initiate the upgrade. So take it back and then transfer it.

Back